Senior Business Applications Analyst
San Francisco, CA
G&A – Finance & Accounting
PlanGrid is a rapidly growing construction software company that is building the future faster. We are seeking a Senior Business Applications Analyst with a strong background in our primary business applications, the energy and capacity to get the job done, and the ability to evolve with a growing organization as we rapidly scale our business. Reporting to the VP Controller, the ideal candidate will have demonstrated not only sound technical ability but also an ability to tie together business and process needs with a technical solution. This is a mission critical position with significant cross functional impacts across the company.
About the Role:
- Manage and support Netsuite and all 3rd party applications/integrations such as Coupa, Expensify, Avalara, Host Analytics and Stripe.
- Manage outsourced third party application technical providers to solve more complex application needs.
- Develop, test and deploy customizations, 3rd party tools / applications and Netsuite modules based on evolving business needs.
- Act as Netsuite SME providing training, communication and updates to end users of the Netsuite system.
- Perform and coordinate software testing prior to the roll-out of software upgrades and new enhancements .
- Create technical documentation, including fully documenting existing and new customizations, scripts, workflows, and business processes, and keeping all documentation up to date.
- Planning and prioritizing all finance application projects and enhancements with business stakeholders.
- Interact directly with business application groups in other parts of the company, particularly Sales Operations, Data, and R&D.
- Begin to lay the groundwork and framework for our SOX IT General Controls environment with regards to the above applications.
- 5+ years of experience with ERP administration, configuration, and 3rd party integrations in complex environments, specifically with Netsuite.
- Solid understanding of key financial business processes such as Quote-to-Cash, Billing, Revenue Management, and Procure-to-Pay.
- Ideally, you have integration experience with one or more of our NetSuite platforms, particularly Salesforce and Dell Boomi.
- You can work effectively as a critical individual contributor, but interfacing with key personnel from within finance and other parts of the company.
- You can organize and drive systems projects successfully, and provide accurate assessment of critical issues that need resolution.
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Located in San Francisco’s Mission District just one block from BART, among local shops, bars, and restaurants
- Clipper Cards (for public transportation) funded by PlanGrid
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and dependents
- Flexible vacation
- Construction site tours of the biggest projects in San Francisco using PlanGrid
- Volunteer time off: We encourage employees to give back to our local communities. We organize volunteer days and have worked with organizations such as Glide, SF/Marin Food Bank, Muttville, Family Dog Rescue, and Bryant Elementary School (as part of PlanGrid’s commitment with Circle the Schools).
- Dog-friendly office
- Catered lunches
- Office is wheelchair accessible
- We provide paid parental leave for both parents
PlanGrid is the leader in construction productivity software. Used on more than 1 million projects around the world, PlanGrid's value extends over numerous phases of construction, building a massive and accurate history of every jobsite through everyday use that creates a data-rich record set at turnover that is essential to long-term operations.
PlanGrid is the first construction productivity software that allows contractors and owners in commercial, heavy civil, and other industries to collaborate easily from their mobile devices and desktop. PlanGrid is used in more than 79 countries by thousands of customers including DPR, Granite, NVIDIA, Target Corporation, and Tutor Perini. PlanGrid was a member of Y Combinator’s 2012 Winter Class, and has secured over $69 million in funding from Sequoia, Tenaya Capital Founders Fund, GV, 500 Startups, Box, Northgate, and Spectrum 28.
For more information, please visit: https://www.plangrid.com/.
PlanGrid is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information
As part of GDPR compliance procedures, we have posted our Recruiting Privacy Notice on our website.