Senior Product Marketing Manager
San Francisco, CA
Marketing – Marketing
As a member of the Product Marketing team you will be responsible for deeply understanding one of our target verticals within the trillion dollar construction industry and helping PlanGrid understand and sell to the key constituencies more effectively.
About the Role:
- Strategic go to market analysis
- Customer research and product positioning within a construction vertical
- Help others within the company deeply understand the needs of customer vertical
- Partner with Sales, R&D and other marketing functions to produce impactful sales collateral, product release messaging and more
- Competitive Analysis
- 3+ years of B2B software product marketing experience
- 5+ years in software marketing
- Experience leading cross-functional teams
- Strong writing and analytical skills
- Hard working and inquisitive
- Background in the construction industry a plus
- Located in San Francisco’s Mission District just one block from BART, among local shops, bars, and restaurants
- Clipper Cards (for public transportation) funded by PlanGrid
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and dependents
- Flexible vacation
- Construction site tours of the biggest projects in San Francisco using PlanGrid
- Volunteer time off: We encourage employees to give back to our local communities. We organize volunteer days and have worked with organizations such as Glide, SF/Marin Food Bank, Muttville, Family Dog Rescue, and Bryant Elementary School (as part of PlanGrid’s commitment with Circle the Schools).
- Dog-friendly office
- Catered lunches
- Office is wheelchair accessible
- Paid parental leave for both parents
PlanGrid is the leader in construction productivity software. Used on more than 1 million projects around the world, PlanGrid's value extends over numerous phases of construction, building a massive and accurate history of every jobsite through everyday use that creates a data-rich record set at turnover that is essential to long-term operations.
PlanGrid is the first construction productivity software that allows contractors and owners in commercial, heavy civil, and other industries to collaborate easily from their mobile devices and desktop. PlanGrid is used in more than 70 countries by thousands of customers including DPR, Granite, NVIDIA, Target Corporation, and Tutor Perini. PlanGrid was a member of Y Combinator’s 2012 Winter Class, and has secured over $62 million in funding from Sequoia, Tenaya Capital Founders Fund, GV, 500 Startups, Box, Northgate, and Spectrum 28. For more information, please visit: https://www.plangrid.com/.