San Francisco, CA
Marketing – Marketing
The PlanGrid Creative Services team is looking to grow the team with a Graphic Designer that has a passion for design and willingness to think beyond design. If you have a passion for pixel pushing and eagle eye for details, you’ll feel right at home with us. Creative Services not only supports Marketing, but the entire company. From t-shirts to website, you’ll have exposure to design in all fashions and formats. Design shouldn’t be an afterthought, it should be an initial thought.
The Graphic Designer will be working on deliverables such as print content, presentations, digital content, marketing collateral and more. The ideal Graphic Designer should be surgical with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Invision and Google suite. This Graphic Designer must have a mentality of no project is too small and open to feedback. Some Pluses: Photography and video editing. If you also have a passion for photography, we have scheduled on and off-site photoshoots.
Eager to grow your career? We have designers with combined 20+ years experience to mentor you. We live and breathe design, but also have a strong passion to teach.
- 2-3 years experience in Graphic/Digital Design.
- Rapidly create and iterate visual assets that are on-brand while staying fresh, innovative and at the forefront of performance-driven marketing.
- Develop design and layout concepts for advertising across email, landing pages, paid social, ebooks, infographics and direct mail.
- Design and maintain brand consistency with creative slideware/presentations
- Collaborate closely with marketing teams as well as other company departments with creative requests.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative and Google Suite (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Strong typography, color and composition skills as it aligns with our markets
- Be able to visualize ideas to illustrate a concept
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects to meet deadlines while also maintaining flexibility to change focus quickly as priorities shift
- Have an interest in all aspects of graphic design and a willingness to learn more
- Medical/dental/vision coverage options for you/any dependents
- Flexible vacation
- Construction site tours of the biggest projects in San Francisco using PlanGrid
- Volunteer time off: We encourage employees to give back to our local communities. We organize 2 volunteer weeks a year.
- We provide paid parental leave for both parents
PlanGrid is the leader in construction productivity software. Used on more than 1 million projects around the world, PlanGrid's value extends over numerous phases of construction, building a massive and accurate history of every jobsite through everyday use that creates a data-rich record set at turnover that is essential to long-term operations.
PlanGrid is the first construction productivity software that allows contractors and owners in commercial, heavy civil, and other industries to collaborate easily from their mobile devices and desktop. PlanGrid is used in more than 79 countries by thousands of customers including DPR, Granite, NVIDIA, Target Corporation, and Tutor Perini. PlanGrid was a member of Y Combinator’s 2012 Winter Class, and has secured over $69 million in funding from Sequoia, Tenaya Capital Founders Fund, GV, 500 Startups, Box, Northgate, and Spectrum 28.
For more information, please visit: https://www.plangrid.com/.
PlanGrid is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information
As part of GDPR compliance procedures, we have posted our Recruiting Privacy Notice on our website.