Regional Sales Director (Northeast)
Sales – Field Sales
PlanGrid is on a mission to build the future faster by creating beautiful software for construction, one of the oldest an largest industries on the planet. We’re changing that by building tools that automate the mundane tasks around collaboration, planning and version control (think Google Docs for blueprints). Our users are building some of the most amazing construction projects in the world, and our platform is their central information point.
We are looking for a Regional Sales Director to join our Northeast Sales team.
About the Role:
- Hire, train and lead a team of of 5-7 Regional Sales Managers (quota-carrying, outside sales reps) in your territory
- Work with your team to quarterback bigger enterprise deals and lead them across the finish line
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs to effectively position PlanGrid
- Help your team manage and qualify leads and pipeline, with accurate and timely responses and forecast data
- At least 3-5 years of SaaS sales management experience
- Results-driven with consistent track record of exceeding quota and revenue goals
- Both transactional and enterprise sales experience
- You have unparalleled communication skills. You quickly establish rapport with people and establish value.
- You have a sense of humor and are a fundamentally good person
- You are analytical, detail-driven and a master multitasker
- You are entrepreneurial and thrive in a dynamic environment
- Medical/dental/vision coverage options for you/any dependents
- Flexible vacation
- Construction site tours of the biggest projects in San Francisco using PlanGrid
- Volunteer time off: We encourage employees to give back to our local communities. We organize 2 volunteer weeks a year.
PlanGrid is the leader in construction productivity software. Used on more than 1 million projects around the world, PlanGrid's value extends over numerous phases of construction, building a massive and accurate history of every jobsite through everyday use that creates a data-rich record set at turnover that is essential to long-term operations.
PlanGrid is the first construction productivity software that allows contractors and owners in commercial, heavy civil, and other industries to collaborate easily from their mobile devices and desktop. PlanGrid is used in more than 79 countries by thousands of customers including DPR, Granite, NVIDIA, Target Corporation, and Tutor Perini. PlanGrid was a member of Y Combinator’s 2012 Winter Class, and has secured over $69 million in funding from Sequoia, Tenaya Capital Founders Fund, GV, 500 Startups, Box, Northgate, and Spectrum 28.
For more information, please visit: https://www.plangrid.com/.
PlanGrid is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information
As part of GDPR compliance procedures, we have posted our Recruiting Privacy Notice on our website.