Project Manager, Admin Group
San Francisco, CA
R&D – Engineering
The admin group drives the development of PlanGrid's enterprise product lines; from our analytics platform, to our management and provisioning toolsets to our integrations with standard enterprise technology and constructs. We are made out of multiple teams of passionate engineers, product managers, designers, researchers and an assortment of fuzzy canines.
The group has experienced a sustained period of significant growth; both from the standpoint of personnel as well as product scope. To that end, we are in need of a Senior Project Manager to help evolve, manage and implement the necessary frameworks and processes to help plan our initiatives, manage the implementation cycles and ensure on-time delivery of all our commitments. You will act as the pulse beat of everything tactical, and will play pivotal roles in the entire development cycle, from inception to delivery.
What You'll Do
- Manage the end-to-end project delivery process and coordination efforts with relevant stakeholders to ensure projects are completed on schedule and within scope
- Constantly move the ball forward, be it with the arbitration of conflicting priorities/interests or the driving of decisions for key issues
- Help define and execute the processes and best practices that will ensure that our progress are always well known, our risks are always highlighted and our deliveries are always on time
- Continually evaluate and constantly evolve our project management processes to identify areas of optimization and improvements
- Own the project management toolsets required not only to track and facilitate project development, but to also provide transparent progress measurements
Who You Are
- Familiar with the standard software engineering paradigms, lifecycles and development practices; and have at least 6 years of experience managing complex projects spanning multiple teams
- Have a track record of successful project deliveries with teams who are either remote and/or offshore
- Simply amazing when it comes to time management. Your friends are convinced you have a flying Delorean parked somewhere
- A team player with ability to organize and partner with all roles at all levels of the organization
- Write well, communicate better and have the ability to explain the tax code to a 7 year old
- Love that your work solves real problems for real people, and want to own a very key portion of the delivery chain in a pretty darn awesome startup
- Located in San Francisco’s Mission District just one block from BART, among local shops, bars, and restaurants
- Clipper Cards (for public transportation) funded by PlanGrid
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and dependents
- Flexible vacation
- Construction site tours of the biggest projects in San Francisco using PlanGrid
- Volunteer time off: We encourage employees to give back to our local communities. We organize volunteer days and have worked with organizations such as Glide, SF/Marin Food Bank, Muttville, Family Dog Rescue, and Bryant Elementary School (as part of PlanGrid’s commitment with Circle the Schools).
- Dog-friendly office
- Catered lunches
- Office is wheelchair accessible
- We provide paid parental leave for both parents
PlanGrid is the leader in construction productivity software. Used on more than 1 million projects around the world, PlanGrid's value extends over numerous phases of construction, building a massive and accurate history of every jobsite through everyday use that creates a data-rich record set at turnover that is essential to long-term operations.
PlanGrid is the first construction productivity software that allows contractors and owners in commercial, heavy civil, and other industries to collaborate easily from their mobile devices and desktop. PlanGrid is used in more than 79 countries by thousands of customers including DPR, Granite, NVIDIA, Target Corporation, and Tutor Perini. PlanGrid was a member of Y Combinator’s 2012 Winter Class, and has secured over $69 million in funding from Sequoia, Tenaya Capital Founders Fund, GV, 500 Startups, Box, Northgate, and Spectrum 28.
For more information, please visit: https://www.plangrid.com/.
PlanGrid is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information
As part of GDPR compliance procedures, we have posted our Recruiting Privacy Notice on our website.