Field Marketing Manager
San Francisco, CA
PlanGrid is seeking an energetic, innovative field marketer with proven experience, exceptional planning skills and a demonstrated track record of outstanding execution. The position will report to the Sr. Director, Marketing and will work closely with the marketing and sales teams to develop and execute local customer and prospect marketing initiatives that drive sales pipeline and customer engagement. The successful candidate will create a marketing mix consisting of regional events, partner marketing and strategic sales support with visibility and insights into local markets.
About the Role
- Identify, develop, manage and support marketing initiatives to support your regional sales stakeholders including events, campaigns and partnerships to generate sales pipeline
- Develop regional customer and prospect events, aligned with account-based marketing strategies, that are executed in your major markets
- Forecast, measure and analyze impact of programs on sales cycles; produce weekly reports and monthly dashboards to demonstrate event and campaign progress and regional results
- Own end-to-end execution of all regional events and manage regional field marketing budget and spend, including event venues, AV, F&B, etc.
- Partner with account teams to support territory planning and sales alignment within region
- Demonstrated marketing skills with 5+ years in field marketing
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in enterprise SaaS, B2B field marketing required
- Proven event project management experience; outstanding organizational skills
- Experience developing regional plans to support account-based marketing
- Working knowledge of sales and marketing automation and tools, such as Pardot/Marketo and Salesforce.com
- Analytical capacity to understand data, patterns and trends
- Demonstrated ability to build highly effective working relationships with sales and marketing
- Strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail, flexibility and can-do attitude
- Ability to manage through multiple projects simultaneously with tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree with a Marketing or Business focus preferred
- You are smart, humble & get sh** done
- Willingness to travel as needed to markets in your territory
PlanGrid solves a major problem for a 7,000 year old industry. Construction data is shackled in legacy, paper blueprints that are clunky, heavy to carry, and result in enormous rework costs totaling $9 billion per year for the industry due to working from outdated plans.
PlanGrid was built by builders, for builders. We’re spearheading the industry’s transformation to the cloud and digitization by arming construction workers with the best productivity tools. Contractors, owners, designers, and architects worldwide maximize PlanGrid to finish their projects on time and under budget. PlanGrid currently stores over 50 million blueprints, making us the largest digital blueprint repository in the world. We emerged from Y Combinator in 2012, and have secured over $62 million in funding from world-renowned organizations and individuals including Sequoia, Founders Fund, GV, 500 Startups, Box, Northgate, Spectrum 28, and Tenaya Capital.
- Located in San Francisco’s Mission District just one block from BART, among local shops, bars, and restaurants
- Flexible vacation
- Dog-friendly office
- Clipper Cards (for public transportation) funded by PlanGrid
- Construction site tours of the biggest projects in San Francisco using PlanGrid
- Volunteer time off: We encourage employees to give back to our local communities. We organize volunteer days and have worked with organizations such as Glide, SF/Marin Food Bank, Muttville, Family Dog Rescue, and Bryant Elementary School (as part of PlanGrid’s commitment with Circle the Schools).
- Catered lunches
- Premium medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and their dependents
- Office is wheelchair accessible