Content Marketing Specialist
San Francisco, CA
The Content Marketing Specialist will prospect, write and promote customer stories and other marketing materials through our blog, content campaigns and social. We are looking for somebody who is passionate about writing and driven to help us produce excellent material about how technology is transforming the construction industry. This role reports to the Director of Content Marketing.
About the Role
- Prospecting for stories - Work with Customers, Marketing, Sales, Product and Professional Services to find interesting stories from our customers and the construction industry at large.
- Help manage & prioritize the editorial calendar - In partnership with the Director of Content, contribute to the story backlog for the blog and social communities.
- Writing - Original contributions to the blog, social channels and other content such as eBooks, white papers, infographics and best practice guides in support of Demand Gen Campaigns.
- Social Media Management - Manage cross-posting and community engagement on Facebook, Twitter and other social channels.
- Performance Measurement & Trend Monitoring - Track community engagement on all channels and monitor top industry blogs and media outlets to stay on top of industry trends.
- 3 - 5 years experience in Content Marketing for B2B, SAAS company
- Strong portfolio of original writing.
- Construction industry experience preferred
- Experience with social media management
- Experience with common social analytics tools.
- Demonstrated ability to build highly effective working relationships with sales and marketing
- Strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail, flexibility and can-do attitude
- Ability to manage through multiple projects simultaneously with tight deadlines
- Bachelor's Degree with a Marketing or Business focus preferred
PlanGrid solves a major problem for a 7,000 year old industry. Construction data is shackled in legacy, paper blueprints that are clunky, heavy to carry, and result in enormous rework costs totaling $9 billion per year for the industry due to working from outdated plans.
PlanGrid was built by builders, for builders. We’re spearheading the industry’s transformation to the cloud and digitization by arming construction workers with the best productivity tools. Contractors, owners, designers, and architects worldwide maximize PlanGrid to finish their projects on time and under budget. PlanGrid currently stores over 50 million blueprints, making us the largest digital blueprint repository in the world. We emerged from Y Combinator in 2012, and have secured over $62 million in funding from world-renowned organizations and individuals including Sequoia, Founders Fund, GV, 500 Startups, Box, Northgate, Spectrum 28, and Tenaya Capital.
- Located in San Francisco’s Mission District just one block from BART, among local shops, bars, and restaurants
- Flexible vacation
- Dog-friendly office
- Clipper Cards (for public transportation) funded by PlanGrid
- Construction site tours of the biggest projects in San Francisco using PlanGrid
- Volunteer time off: We encourage employees to give back to our local communities. We organize volunteer days and have worked with organizations such as Glide, SF/Marin Food Bank, Muttville, Family Dog Rescue, and Bryant Elementary School (as part of PlanGrid’s commitment with Circle the Schools).
- Catered lunches
- Premium medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and their dependents
- Office is wheelchair accessible