Credit & Collections Specialist
San Francisco, CA
G&A – Finance & Accounting
Our finance organization has the need for a Credit & Collections Representative to assume credit & collections responsibilities for multiple customers.
About the Role
- Handle incoming and outgoing phone calls and email inquiries from customers regarding billing and collections.
- Perform collections on past due accounts.
- Process customer payments.
- Review of customers’ credit reporting, both internal and external.
- Continual review of A/R Aging for assigned customers.
- Develop working relationships with assigned customers to ensure the Company’s metrics for our DSO are met and maintained.
- Various financial reporting, as required by Management.
- 3-5 years experience in collections and billing, preferably in a SaaS environment.
- Strong customer service skills including written and verbal communication.
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail a must.
- Ability to effectively interact with multiple internal and external resources.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Excellent customer management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to establish trust and credibility, follow through on commitments, take ownership of assigned customers.
- Ability to manage a high-volume operation.
- Prior experience in a startup environment is desirable.
- Understanding of customer billing and receivables process and operations.
- Solid functional knowledge of Excel and Word required.
- Prior experience with NetSuite, a strong plus.
- Located in San Francisco’s Mission District just one block from BART, among local shops, bars, and restaurants
- Clipper Cards (for public transportation) funded by PlanGrid
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and dependents
- Flexible vacation
- Construction site tours of the biggest projects in San Francisco using PlanGrid
- Volunteer time off: We encourage employees to give back to our local communities. We organize volunteer days and have worked with organizations such as Glide, SF/Marin Food Bank, Muttville, Family Dog Rescue, and Bryant Elementary School (as part of PlanGrid’s commitment with Circle the Schools).
- Dog-friendly office
- Catered lunches
- Office is wheelchair accessible
- We provide paid parental leave for both parents
PlanGrid is the leader in construction productivity software. Used on more than 1 million projects around the world, PlanGrid's value extends over numerous phases of construction, building a massive and accurate history of every jobsite through everyday use that creates a data-rich record set at turnover that is essential to long-term operations.
PlanGrid is the first construction productivity software that allows contractors and owners in commercial, heavy civil, and other industries to collaborate easily from their mobile devices and desktop. PlanGrid is used in more than 70 countries by thousands of customers including DPR, Granite, NVIDIA, Target Corporation, and Tutor Perini. PlanGrid was a member of Y Combinator’s 2012 Winter Class, and has secured over $62 million in funding from Sequoia, Tenaya Capital Founders Fund, GV, 500 Startups, Box, Northgate, and Spectrum 28. For more information, please visit: https://www.plangrid.com/.