San Francisco, CA
About the Role:
PlanGrid is looking for an amazing Growth Engineer to help us build the future faster. Our users are building some of the most amazing construction projects in the world, and our platform is their central information point.
Our users are building some of the most amazing construction projects in the world, and our platform is their central information point.
Learn more about what sets PlanGrid apart here.
As a Growth Engineer, you’ll be part of a small cross-functional team encompassing engineering, data, product, design, and marketing. We move fast to release, measure, and iterate. You'll do things like:
- Rapidly implement experimental features across our platforms (mobile/web/backend)
- Work on internal tooling to support rapid iteration
- See a feature gaining adoption? You'll have the opportunity to iterate on it to maturity.
- Demonstrated proficiency in at least one programming language
- Ability and willingness to rapidly learn new platforms and technologies
- Comfort working across the full stack
About our Tech Stack:
Our stack is diverse as we have a client app across four platforms: the web, iOS, Windows, and Android. Our web app is built on React and our backend code is written in Python. For storage we use Mongo, Postgres, and Redis.
PlanGrid solves a major problem for a 7,000 year old industry. Construction data is shackled in legacy, paper blueprints that are clunky, heavy to carry, and result in enormous rework costs totaling $9 billion per year for the industry due to working from outdated plans.
PlanGrid was built by builders, for builders. We’re spearheading the industry’s transformation to the cloud and digitization by arming construction workers with the best productivity tools. Contractors, owners, designers, and architects worldwide maximize PlanGrid to finish their projects on time and under budget. PlanGrid currently stores over 50 million blueprints, making us the largest digital blueprint repository in the world. We emerged from Y Combinator in 2012, and have secured over $62 million in funding from world-renowned organizations and individuals including Sequoia, Founders Fund, GV, 500 Startups, Box, Northgate, Spectrum 28, and Tenaya Capital.
- Located in San Francisco’s Mission District just one block from BART, among local shops, bars, and restaurants
- Flexible vacation
- Dog-friendly office
- Clipper Cards (for public transportation) funded by PlanGrid
- Construction site tours of the biggest projects in San Francisco using PlanGrid
- Volunteer time off: We encourage employees to give back to our local communities. We organize volunteer days and have worked with organizations such as Glide, SF/Marin Food Bank, Muttville, Family Dog Rescue, and Bryant Elementary School (as part of PlanGrid’s commitment with Circle the Schools).
- Catered lunches
- Premium medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and their dependents
- Office is wheelchair accessible