San Francisco, CA
Product & Design
You’re a champion for the user. You love working with fast-paced, cross-functional teams to distilling complicated problems into simple and elegant solutions. You’re self-motivated, autonomous, and a master of navigating ambiguity; you set your own schedule and drive it forward.
In this role, you’ll have ownership of your projects and guide them through research, exploration, design, and delivery. You’ll work closely with product managers, engineers, and designers to solve meaningful problems. You’ll have the opportunity to be curious, focused, and relentless in pursuit of great user experiences every single day.
- 4+ years working with cross-functional teams to ship experiences users love
- Master of interaction design - you see the bigger picture and consider every touchpoint along the user journey
- Strong instincts for visual design, copywriting, and user research
- Understand technical constraints and effectively balance quality and speed
- Comfortable designing for multiple platforms: PlanGrid is on web, iOS, Android, and Windows
- Skilled in facilitation and design thinking
- Expertise in service design, with an interest in mentoring and coaching others
- Entrepreneurial spirit and passion for lean UX and data-inspired design
- Intrigued by construction and helping teams build better together
- Located in San Francisco’s Mission District just one block from BART, among local shops, bars, and restaurants
- Clipper Cards (for public transportation) funded by PlanGrid
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and dependents
- Flexible vacation
- Construction site tours of the biggest projects in San Francisco using PlanGrid
- Volunteer time off: We encourage employees to give back to our local communities. We organize volunteer days and have worked with organizations such as Glide, SF/Marin Food Bank, Muttville, Family Dog Rescue, and Bryant Elementary School (as part of PlanGrid’s commitment with Circle the Schools).
- Dog-friendly office
- Catered lunches
- Office is wheelchair accessible
PlanGrid is the leader in construction productivity software. Used on more than 1 million projects around the world, PlanGrid's value extends over numerous phases of construction, building a massive and accurate history of every jobsite through everyday use that creates a data-rich record set at turnover that is essential to long-term operations.
PlanGrid is the first construction productivity software that allows contractors and owners in commercial, heavy civil, and other industries to collaborate easily from their mobile devices and desktop. PlanGrid is used in more than 70 countries by thousands of customers including DPR, Granite, NVIDIA, Target Corporation, and Tutor Perini. PlanGrid was a member of Y Combinator’s 2012 Winter Class, and has secured over $62 million in funding from Sequoia, Tenaya Capital Founders Fund, GV, 500 Startups, Box, Northgate, and Spectrum 28. For more information, please visit: https://www.plangrid.com/.