Event Supplier Coordinator
Montreal, Quebec /
Planned is a platform created to enable planners to scale by providing them with an extremely rich marketplace of event suppliers. We have layered on an automated self serve platform that allows planners to book everything they need for an event all in one place! Planned already works with over 200 companies across North America, such as; PwC, BMO, L’Oréal, Google, Samsung & Airbnb.
We're on a mission to disrupt a $500+ billion industry. To achieve that, we want to work with brilliant minds and natural leaders who are driven to out-think, out-plan, and out-perform the competition. We tackle every business decision with enthusiasm, and we love the work that we do!
We're looking to grow our supply team with someone who to take care of our "rates and availabilities" requests. You'll be receiving event requests from clients and will need to reach out to suppliers (mainly by phone) to gather all the necessary information.
You'll be contacting hotels, event venues, catering company, etc. and will be asking for information about the availability of their venue or services as well as some additional info (like pricing, capacity, special requests, etc). You'll be instrumental as we aim to improve this process - your feedback and ability to take initiative will be crucial!
- Calling and email suppliers (high volume)
- Tracking contact information and supplier details in relation to client requests
- Organize daily tasks and prioritize based on due date and importance
- Collaborate with Customer Success team to ensure a smooth customer experience
- You have the ability to juggle multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly
- You're a real go-getter - you take the initiative and share feedback to improve processes
- You're passionate about what you do & are eager to learn and grow in a startup environment
Not sure you meet all the role requirements, but have a passion for Planned and are eager to help build a great product? Apply today and let us know how you would be a great fit!