Business Development Representative
Montreal, Quebec /
Business Development /
Planned is a platform created to enable planners to scale by providing them with an extremely rich marketplace of event suppliers. We have layered on an automated self serve platform that allows planners to book everything they need for an event all in one place! Planned already works with over 200 companies across North America, such as; PwC, BMO, L’Oréal, Google, Samsung & Airbnb.
We're on a mission to disrupt a $500+ billion industry. To achieve that, we want to work with brilliant minds and natural leaders who are driven to out-think, out-plan, and out-perform the competition. We tackle every business decision with enthusiasm, and we love the work that we do!
As the first Business Development Representative on our business development team, you'll be the first point of contact for new clients. You'll be a Planned pro, showcasing the benefit of our platform and helping build out our sales pipeline.
- Hunt and source for prospects, using unique ways to find our target users (corporate event-planners)
- Reach out to leads by phone, email, etc. to communicate the benefits of Planned
- Convert qualified leads into scheduled meetings with our Account Executives
- Work closely with the Account Executives to understand the target user and create strategies on how to source them
- Highly energetic, self-motivated, and goal oriented
- Scrappy mindset - willing to try anything to get the job done
- Highly adaptable, able to switch gears if something doesn't work
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
Not sure you meet all the role requirements, but have a passion for Planned and are eager to help build a great product? Apply today and let us know how you would be a great fit!