Montreal, Quebec /
Customer Success /
Planned is a platform created to enable planners to scale by providing them with an extremely rich marketplace of event suppliers. We have layered on an automated self serve platform that allows planners to book everything they need for an event all in one place! Planned already works with over 200 companies across North America, such as; PwC, BMO, L’Oréal, Google, Samsung & Airbnb.
We're on a mission to disrupt a $500+ billion industry. To achieve that, we want to work with brilliant minds and natural leaders who are driven to out-think, out-plan, and out-perform the competition. We tackle every business decision with enthusiasm, and we love the work that we do!
The Event Manager operates as a member of the customer success team and is primarily responsible for the sourcing, planning and coordination of our client events. The Event Manager is responsible for delivering successful events to completion while ensuring a consistent and high value customer experience.
- Act as an industry expert and coach clients through their event planning process
- Ensure a seamless experience and bridge gaps between the tech and the customer experience
- Receive client event briefs and determine best vendor options
- Handle event logistics, budgeting, and invoicing
- Coordinate and negotiate with event vendors
- Develop a long-term relationship with corporate clients
- Be a positive team player and help scale our accounts
- The successful candidate is intelligent, self-confident, influential, and effective when interacting with others
- A go-getter - will have the ability to perform in fast-paced, evolving start-up environment
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit and takes initiative
- Bilingualism (EN/FR) is a must
* Please note, this is an entry level role - direct event-planning experience is not required, but is considered an asset!
Not sure you meet all the role requirements, but have a passion for Planned and are eager to help build a great product? Apply today and let us know how you would be a great fit!