Event Supply Coordinator
Planned is an event management platform that helps companies streamline their meetings & events booking process. We make it easy for anyone to plan successful events while giving finance teams the visibility and control they need to maximize their budget. Planned already works with over 200 companies across North America, such as; PwC, L'Oréal, Google, Samsung & Airbnb.
We're on a mission to disrupt a $500+ billion industry. To achieve that, we want to work with brilliant minds and natural leaders who are driven to out-think, out-plan, and outperform the competition. We tackle every business decision with enthusiasm, and we love the work that we do!
As the Event Supply Coordinator you will take charge of creating venue and vendor listings in our marketplace. You will ensure that event suppliers on the platform are properly signing up and receiving the support they need to successfully grow while servicing our clients' events.
- Enhance the marketplace with high-quality listings through descriptions, images, and video content
- Lead suppliers through the onboarding process in order to ensure that they can autonomously use the platform
- Assist in connecting clients with suppliers by market research, emailing and calling event suppliers across North America
- Communicate external feedback and ideas to internal departments to help improve the user experience
- Assist in educating event suppliers about Planned
- Strong problem solving ability and creative mindset
- Excellent communication skills and capacity to work well both alone and in a team
- Highly motivated, goal driven, self-starter and demonstrates great initiative
- Experience learning new technology and software (such as CRMs) is a plus
Not sure you meet all the role requirements, but have a passion for Planned and are eager to help build a great product? Apply today and let us know how you would be a great fit!