Planned is an event management platform that helps companies streamline their meetings & events booking process. We make it easy for anyone to plan successful events while giving finance teams the visibility and control they need to maximize their budget. Planned already works with over 200 companies across North America, such as; PwC, L'Oréal, Google, Samsung & Airbnb.
We're on a mission to disrupt a $500+ billion industry. To achieve that, we want to work with brilliant minds and natural leaders who are driven to out-think, out-plan, and outperform the competition. We tackle every business decision with enthusiasm, and we love the work that we do!
As an Accounting Clerk at Planned you’ll collaborate with the finance team to ensure the financial health of the company remains strong, ensuring that invoices, bank statements, and tax reports are filled out in a clear and timely manner. As our business continues to scale, you will have the opportunity to work on special projects with guidance from the Accountant and the Financial Controller.
- Create sales invoices and oversee collection
- Record and pay supplier bills
- Reconcile bank statements and credit cards with the general ledger
- Fill out tax reports
- Other special projects as needed
- Be able to come work to the Planned Montreal (in Old Montreal) office four days a week
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Bilingualism (French / English)
- Knowledge in Quickbooks is a bonus
- Knowledge in payroll processing is a bonus
$50,000 - $55,000 a year
Not sure you meet all the role requirements, but have a passion for Planned and are eager to help build a great product? Apply today and let us know how you would be a great fit!