Nurse Practitioner & Physician Assistant - 45k Retention Bonus!
Coachella Valley, CA /
Medical Services & Center Operations – Medical Services /
We are looking for a Nurse Practitioner or a Physician Assistant or a Certified Nurse Midwife at our Coachella Valley Health Center.
There is a 45k Retention Bonus available for this position.
The Coachella Valley clinic operates on a 4/10 schedule, so this position comes with a great work/life balance
As a Nurse Practitioner or a Physician Assistant or a Certified Nurse Midwife -Flex, you will play a critical role in providing quality healthcare to a diverse patient population. This will include exams, diagnosis, treatment, education, and counselling for patients in accordance with Planned Parenthood of the Pacific Southwest protocols.
This is a Full Time/Fully Benefited position designed for Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Change lives.
- Collaborate with other Healthcare providers, Physicians, and Management on patient care and clinical improvements.
- Partner with a Case Management team, which will communicate with patients on lab results, referrals, and other aspects of patient care.
- Gain new skills such as IUC retrievals, Nexplanon insertions, Cryotherapy, Bartholin Cyst I&D, and prescribe GAHT (Gender Affirming Hormone therapy).
- Receive a thorough training and on-boarding program similar to a fellowship.
- Work in a supportive and professional nursing environment, where we believe in evidence based protocols and guidelines.
- Work for an agency that fosters a culture of engagement, growth, and success in your field.
- Pursue continuing education that will add to your career as a well-rounded Clinician.
We are looking for Nurse Practitioner or a Physician Assistant or a Certified Nurse Midwife who:
- Hold an active California license as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, or a Certified Nurse Midwife
- Are eager to work in an environment that supports the organization's commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Enjoy working in a fast-pace environment where no two days are the same.
- Demonstrate compassion whether it’s providing patient care or to support staff.
We are the power of Planned Parenthood.
We are Planned Parenthood of the Pacific Southwest, one of the largest and most prominent affiliates of the most iconic health care organization in the world. We are recognized for the wide array of services we provide and the outstanding education we deliver.
We are a prominent and powerful team of health experts who work relentlessly to help our communities sustain their health and well-being. We adhere to the highest standards and protocols as we collaborate and care for people, without judgment.
100 years of advocating for our mission has secured our advancement, our future and our passion for practicing health care.
We are a team you can have fun with and a powerful movement you can be part of. Together we’ll take pride in shaping the future of sexual health and reproductive rights.
For those who feel that purpose is critical to their work, this is a gift.
In This Together.