CRNA - Per Diem
Riverside, CA /
Medical Services & Center Operations – Medical Services /
We are looking for a Per Diem CRNA to work in our Riverside Health Center 1-2 times per month.
As a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist, you will play a critical role in providing quality health care to a diverse patient population. This will include providing ambulatory anesthesia services at our surgical facilities.
**This is a contracted per diem position.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Change lives
- Collaborate with other Providers, Physicians, and Management involved in patient care
- Directly provide high quality, efficient clinical anesthesia and sedation services
What we're looking for candidates that:
- Hold an active California license as a Registered Nurse and Nurse Anesthetist (Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist board certified with ongoing board certification).
- Have 3+ years of work experience as a CRNA
- are passionate about our mission and all of the services we provide
- Enjoy Independent Practice and collaborative care
- are eager to work in an environment that supports the agency’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion
- Demonstrate empathy and are able to provide compassionate bedside patient care
PPPSW Compensation Philosophy and Position Hiring Rate:
- At Planned Parenthood of the Pacific Southwest (PPPSW) the philosophy behind our compensation efforts is to foster workplace equity by aligning pay and benefit structures with our Agency’s mission and values. These efforts are continuously evaluated as we work toward living out our social justice values as an employer. PPPSW recognizes that decisions about pay and benefits have significant impact on staff, and we work diligently to ensure all positions are compensated competitively as compared to other similar positions in the community. The Affiliate establishes compensation supported by a position description that identifies competencies, duties, responsibilities and qualifications. In alignment with the Agency culture, PPPSW will strive to communicate openly and transparently about the goals of the Agency and the design of the compensation policies. The Agency will ensure the compensation program is administered in a manner that is consistent with Agency’s value of pay equity.
- For 6 cases or less, CRNAs will be paid $750.
- For every additional case, CRNAs will bill PPPSW $125/case.
The compensation for this position is: