CRNA – Per Diem
Riverside, CA /
Medical Services & Center Operations – Medical Services /
We are looking for CRNA's to work in our Riverside Health Center as Independent Contractors.
As a CRNA, you will play a critical role in providing quality healthcare to a diverse patient population. This will include providing ambulatory anesthesia services at our surgical facilities.
Planned Parenthood of the Pacific Southwest has been voted one of the best places to work. We are one of the largest providers of reproductive healthcare in Southern California, operating 18 health centers throughout our three county region. Check out our new video, "We are Planned Parenthood of the Pacific Southwest” for more information about our organization: https://youtu.be/2ATarFSN3TQ
Care. No Matter What.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Change lives.
- Collaborate with other Providers, Physicians, and Management involved in patient care.
- Directly provide high quality, efficient clinical anesthesia and sedation services to patient’s needs.
- In support of PPPSW’s Just Culture Philosophy, identify and report errors, near misses, and employee, patient and customer safety concerns in a timely manner.
- To support risk and quality management by proactively communicating identified risks to supervisor in order to minimize risk when possible.
- Comply with PPPSWs Code of Conduct and maintain the highest level of professional and ethical standards and to act in compliance with both the letter and spirit of all applicable laws and regulations.
We are looking for people who:
- Hold an active California license as a Registered Nurse and Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA board certified with ongoing board certification).
- Have 3+ years of work experience as a CRNA.
- Are passionate about our mission and all of the services we provide.
- Enjoy Independent Practice and collaborative care.
- Are eager to work in an environment that supports the agency’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Demonstrate empathy and are able to provide compassionate patient care.
We are the power of Planned Parenthood.
We are Planned Parenthood of the Pacific Southwest, one of the largest and most prominent affiliates of the most iconic health care organization in the world. We are recognized for the wide array of services we provide and the outstanding education we deliver.
We are a prominent and powerful team of health experts who work relentlessly to help our communities sustain their health and well-being. We adhere to the highest standards and protocols as we collaborate and care for people, without judgment.
100 years of advocating for our mission has secured our advancement, our future and our passion for practicing health care.
We are a team you can have fun with and a powerful movement you can be part of. Together we’ll take pride in shaping the future of sexual health and reproductive rights.
For those who feel that purpose is critical to their work, this is a gift.
In This Together.
Planned Parenthood of the Pacific Southwest is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please visit our careers page for more information: www.pppswcareers.org