Administrative Assistant-Talent Acquisition
San Diego, CA
Human Resources & Security – Talent Acquisition
Planned Parenthood of the Pacific Southwest has been voted one of the best places to work. We are one of the largest providers of reproductive healthcare in Southern California, operating 17 health centers throughout our three county region. Check out our new video, "We are Planned Parenthood of the Pacific Southwest” for more information about our organization: https://youtu.be/2ATarFSN3TQ.
Care. No Matter What.
We are seeking a bilingual English/Spanish Administrative Assistant to work with our Talent Acquisition team in San Diego, CA.
The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative and recruitment support to the Talent Acquisition team.
- Associate degree or equivalent experience
- Two years coordinator or high level administrative experience
- Experience in Recruitment required
- Bilingual English/Spanish strongly preferred
- Talent Acquisition Coordination
- Provide support and ensure recruitment processes are seamless to all customers.
- Responsible for the completion of all pre-employment screening steps (i.e. reference checks, Predictive Index, background checks, scheduling occupational health, etc.)
- Maintain strong knowledge and functional competency of recruitment applicant tracking database.
- Responsible for creating and sending out all new hire offer letters and related information.
- Answer employment opportunity questions from potential job applicants.
- Comply with all state and federal employment laws and Agency policies and practices.
- Create personnel files and ensure all paperwork required to be a workforce member is collected and accurately completed.
- Willing to learn and perform all steps necessary for filling assigned positions; including but not limited to: sorting and screening resumes and scheduling and conducting telephone pre-screens.
- Receptionist Responsibilities (1 day per week or as needed)
- Ensure highest level of customer service, including friendly, professional greeting of callers and visitors.
- Ensure all functions of the Reception Desk are completed efficiently and correctly, including but not limited to; visitor check-in/out, incoming/outgoing packages, courier services and mail distribution.
- Assist the Security Department by monitoring HFAC building security cameras, reporting suspicious encounters and following security protocols.
We are the power of Planned Parenthood.
We are Planned Parenthood of the Pacific Southwest, one of the largest and most prominent affiliates of the most iconic health care organization in the world. We are recognized for the wide array of services we provide and the outstanding education we deliver.
We are a prominent and powerful team of health experts who work relentlessly to help our communities sustain their health and well-being. We adhere to the highest standards and protocols as we collaborate and care for people, without judgment.
100 years of advocating for our mission has secured our advancement, our future and our passion for practicing health care.
We are a team you can have fun with and a powerful movement you can be part of. Together we’ll take pride in shaping the future of sexual health and reproductive rights.
For those who feel that purpose is critical to their work, this is a gift.
In This Together.
Planned Parenthood of the Pacific Southwest is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please visit our careers page for more information: www.pppswcareers.org