Maintenance Technician III
Riverside County, CA /
Planned Parenthood of the Pacific Southwest has been voted one of the best places to work. We are one of the largest providers of reproductive healthcare in Southern California, operating 18 health centers throughout our three county region. Check out our new video, "We are Planned Parenthood of the Pacific Southwest” for more information about our organization: https://youtu.be/2ATarFSN3TQ.
Care. No Matter What.
As a Maintenance Technician III you will be responsible for performing the maintenance and repairs for all PPPSW health centers and locations. This exciting opportunity will ensure all facility work orders, maintenance and repair projects are completed on schedule.
The ideal candidate will be proficient in carpentry, plumbing, and electrical trades. If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment where you are able to make a difference, apply now!
Important Information you want to know:
- This is a full time position. Hours are usually 7:30 AM – 4 PM, but may require nights and weekends depending on facility projects.
- This position is eligible for full time benefits.
- This position is based in Riverside County, and will require working at our Western and Eastern Riverside County Health Centers. Optional: usage of the company vehicle may be used upon request.
In this role, you'll get to:
- Help supervise the coordination and scheduling of building repairs and maintenance (interior and exterior) projects within the scope of in-house capabilities to include the trade fields of carpentry, plumbing, electrical, painting, and flooring.
- Ensure all job functions are tracked and completed on schedule and within budget.
- Assess and determine all parts and tools needed for jobs. Take measurements and ascertain in-house availability of necessary materials.
- Document and ensure accurate records of time and materials cost spent on jobs.
- Ensure compliance of all OSHA regulations and local/state building codes and regulations.
- Maintain tool inventory on work van to ensure repairs and maintenance can be completed at each worksite.
- Schedule and maintain the upkeep of the Facilities vehicles including service and repairs and cleanliness of interior and exterior of vehicles.
- Contact and manage sub-contractors/vendors for emergency repairs.
- Purchase supplies, materials and services as needed for completion of work orders, regular maintenance, and preventative maintenance and Facility Project tasks.
- Complete work orders, special projects and other tasks as directed.
What we're looking for:
- High school diploma or equivalent and/or building trade’s school certificate or proficiency.
- 3-5 years of combined maintenance experience in building trades.
- Experience working with Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- An eagerness to work in an environment that supports the agency commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion.
We are the power of Planned Parenthood.
We are Planned Parenthood of the Pacific Southwest, one of the largest and most prominent affiliates of the most iconic health care organization in the world. We are recognized for the wide array of services we provide and the outstanding education we deliver.
We are a prominent and powerful team of health experts who work relentlessly to help our communities sustain their health and well-being. We adhere to the highest standards and protocols as we collaborate and care for people, without judgment.
100 years of advocating for our mission has secured our advancement, our future and our passion for practicing health care.
We are a team you can have fun with and a powerful movement you can be part of. Together we’ll take pride in shaping the future of sexual health and reproductive rights.
For those who feel that purpose is critical to their work, this is a gift.
In This Together.
Planned Parenthood of the Pacific Southwest is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please visit our careers page for more information: www.pppswcareers.org