San Diego, CA
Full Time, 40 hrs, 5 days
Planned Parenthood of the Pacific Southwest has been voted one of the best places to work. We are one of the largest providers of reproductive healthcare in Southern California, operating 17 health centers throughout our three county region.
Care. No Matter What.
The Development Associate will perform a majority of Annual Fund donor gift entry and ensure appropriate donor correspondence. They will provide other administrative support to the Development Department as needed and assist in backing up regionalization efforts.
- Assist with processing daily donations (e.g. check, cash, credit cards, online ticketing, and electronic funds transfers) within 48 hours of receipt.
- Enter donations and prepare acknowledgements for event transactions.
- Produce donor acknowledgement letters based on level of donation and type of solicitation.
- Update constituent records, as needed.
- Assist with data integrity, as needed.
- Assist in preparation for annual audit.
- Assist with all department mailings.
- Provide administrative support to the Development Department and regionalization efforts.
- Type, copy, scan and disseminate correspondence, documents, reports, and forms for the Development Department.
- Complete forms and process department invoices, purchase orders, requests for payment and credit card statements for department directors. Reconcile potential payment issues.
- Post outgoing mail for the department and manage postage account.
- Maintain inventory of supplies and order items when needed.
- Provide telephone and front desk back up for Agency receptionist as needed.
Education and Experience
- Minimum Education
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum Work Experience
- 1 year of administrative experience preferred. Development experience preferred.
We are the power of Planned Parenthood.
We are Planned Parenthood of the Pacific Southwest, one of the largest and most prominent affiliates of the most iconic health care organization in the world. We are recognized for the wide array of services we provide and the outstanding education we deliver.
We are a prominent and powerful team of health experts who work relentlessly to help our communities sustain their health and well-being. We adhere to the highest standards and protocols as we collaborate and care for people, without judgment.
100 years of advocating for our mission has secured our advancement, our future and our passion for practicing health care.
We are a team you can have fun with and a powerful movement you can be part of. Together we’ll take pride in shaping the future of sexual health and reproductive rights.
For those who feel that purpose is critical to their work, this is a gift.
In This Together.
Planned Parenthood of the Pacific Southwest is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please visit our careers page for more information: www.pppswcareers.org