Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant, & Certified Nurse Midwife opportunity! ~ 30k Retention Bonus!
Moreno Valley, CA /
Medical Services & Center Operations – Medical Services /
Full Time, 10 hrs, 4 days
We are looking for a Nurse Practitioner, a Physician Assistant, or a Certified Nurse Midwife at our Riverside Health Center.
There is a 30k Retention Bonus available for this position.
As a Nurse Practitioner, a Physician Assistant, or a Certified Nurse Midwife-Flex, you will play a critical role in providing quality healthcare to a diverse patient population. This will include exams, diagnosis, treatment, education, and counselling for patients in accordance with Planned Parenthood of the Pacific Southwest protocols.
This is a Full Time/Fully Benefited position.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Change lives.
- Collaborate with other Healthcare providers, Physicians, and Management on patient care and clinical improvements.
- Partner with a Case Management team, which will communicate with patients on lab results, referrals, and other aspects of patient care.
- Gain new skills such as IUC retrievals, Nexplanon insertions, Cryotherapy, Bartholin Cyst I&D, and prescribe GAHT (Gender Affirming Hormone therapy).
- Receive a thorough training and on-boarding program similar to a fellow-ship.
- Work in a supportive and professional nursing environment, where we believe in evidence-based protocols and guidelines.
- Work for an agency that fosters a culture of engagement, growth, and success in your field.
- Pursue continuing education that will add to your career as a well-rounded Clinician.
We are looking for Nurse Practitioner, a Physician Assistant, or a Certified Nurse Midwife who:
- Hold an active California license as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant.
- Are eager to work in an environment that supports the agency’s commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same.
- Demonstrate compassion, whether it’s providing patient care or supporting staff.
- Are willing to jump in to help with coverage if need be.
$61.40 - $75 an hour
At Planned Parenthood of the Pacific Southwest (PPPSW) the philosophy behind our compensation efforts is to foster workplace equity by aligning pay and benefit structures with our Agency’s mission and values. These efforts are continuously evaluated as we work toward living out our social justice values as an employer. PPPSW recognizes that decisions about pay and benefits have significant impact on staff, and we work diligently to ensure all positions are compensated competitively as compared to other similar positions in the community. The Affiliate establishes compensation supported by a position description that identifies competencies, duties, responsibilities and qualifications. In alignment with the Agency culture, PPPSW will strive to communicate openly and transparently about the goals of the Agency and the design of the compensation policies. The Agency will ensure the compensation program is administered in a manner that is consistent with Agency’s value of pay equity.
The hiring rate for this position is: $61.40 - $75.00/hourly + Medical, Dental, Vision, 401 Matching Program, Educational Assistance, Access to 1:1 Mental Fitness/Life coach, Premium CALM account and more!
We are the power of Planned Parenthood.
We are Planned Parenthood of the Pacific Southwest, one of the largest and most prominent affiliates of the most iconic health care organization in the world. We are recognized for the wide array of services we provide and the outstanding education we deliver.
We are a prominent and powerful team of health experts who work relentlessly to help our communities sustain their health and well-being. We adhere to the highest standards and protocols as we collaborate and care for people, without judgment.
100 years of advocating for our mission has secured our advancement, our future and our passion for practicing health care.
We are a team you can have fun with and a powerful movement you can be part of. Together we’ll take pride in shaping the future of sexual health and reproductive rights.
For those who feel that purpose is critical to their work, this is a gift.
In This Together.