Business Optimization Analyst
San Diego, CA /
Medical Services & Center Operations – Center Operations /
Planned Parenthood of the Pacific Southwest has been voted one of the best places to work. We are one of the largest providers of reproductive healthcare in Southern California, operating 18 health centers throughout our three county region. Check out our new video, "We are Planned Parenthood of the Pacific Southwest” for more information about our organization: https://youtu.be/2ATarFSN3TQ.
Care. No Matter What.
As a Business Optimization Analyst you will have the opportunity to support the work of the Scheduling Office through compiling, reviewing and analyzing data and reports. You will also have the autonomy of proposing recommendations and strategic decisions based on your analysis to ensure staff and patient schedules meet the needs and requirements of the agency.
This exciting opportunity will work in collaboration with the Manager of Business Optimization to review and improve systems and processes.
The ideal candidate will be able to communicate effectively with leadership and staff of all backgrounds and have the ability to collaborate and strategize with the Scheduling Office and Health Center Managers to ensure optimized health center shift coverage to meet patient demand. If you are highly self-motivated, detail orientated, driven by our mission, and committed to quality healthcare, apply now!
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Review Scheduling Office systems and processes for effectiveness and efficiency; make recommendations for improvements
- Collaborate and strategize with Scheduling Office and Center Managers to ensure optimized health center shift coverage
- Assess the need for, and research, analytical and data processing tools to support the work of the Scheduling Office
- Perform special analytical projects and ad hoc analyses by doing research, creating models and making recommendations based on results
- Prepare productivity and key performance indicator reports, chart and graphs
- Assist in developing and revising policies as needed
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in Data Analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail and ability to follow through on tasks
- Must have master level computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and the Internet
- Healthcare, compliance, and/or scheduling experience preferred.
- Experience with Paylocity, NextGen, Humanity preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Location: San Diego, CA
We are the power of Planned Parenthood.
We are Planned Parenthood of the Pacific Southwest, one of the largest and most prominent affiliates of the most iconic health care organization in the world. We are recognized for the wide array of services we provide and the outstanding education we deliver.
We are a prominent and powerful team of health experts who work relentlessly to help our communities sustain their health and well-being. We adhere to the highest standards and protocols as we collaborate and care for people, without judgment.
100 years of advocating for our mission has secured our advancement, our future and our passion for practicing health care.
We are a team you can have fun with and a powerful movement you can be part of. Together we’ll take pride in shaping the future of sexual health and reproductive rights.
For those who feel that purpose is critical to their work, this is a gift.
In This Together.
Planned Parenthood of the Pacific Southwest is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please visit our careers page for more information: www.pppswcareers.org