Contact Center Representative
San Diego, CA
Planned Parenthood of the Pacific Southwest has been voted one of the best places to work. We are one of the largest providers of reproductive healthcare in Southern California, operating 18 health centers throughout our three county region. Check out our new video, "We are Planned Parenthood of the Pacific Southwest” for more information about our organization: https://youtu.be/2ATarFSN3TQ.
Care. No Matter What.
We are seeking full-time Contact Center Representatives for our Contact Center located in downtown, San Diego
The Contact Center Representatives are responsible for receiving and directing calls from clients for all reproductive healthcare services and programs in accordance with contact center protocols; including but not limited to: scheduling, verifying insurance eligibility, and triaging patients to correct department/center.
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma or equivalent. Some college or vocational school preferred.
- Minimum Work Experience:
- 1 year medical office experience or two years’ experience in an office setting or call center environment.
- Medical insurance experience preferred.
- Receive, manage and direct calls from clients for all Agency reproductive healthcare services and programs in accordance with contact center protocols including but not limited to: scheduling, verifying insurance eligibility, and triaging patients to correct department/center.
- Maintain average call time as defined by contact center guidelines
- Provide quality, efficient and non-judgmental telephone customer service to internal and external customers.
- Maintain knowledge of and utilize scheduling downtime procedure.
- Maintain thorough knowledge and understanding of Agency including all reproductive healthcare services and programs in order to answer questions and direct calls correctly and appropriately.
- Provide assistance, support and/or peer coaching to team members in an effort to aid in building their skills and ability to meet contact center expectations.
- Participate in Agency efforts to achieve established goals for productivity and quality metrics.
- Participate in Agency efforts to achieve established revenue cycle goals.
- In support of PPPSW’s Just Culture Philosophy, identify and report errors, near misses, and employee, patient and customer safety concerns in a timely manner.
- To support risk and quality management by proactively communicating identified risks to supervisor in order to minimize risk when possible.
- Comply with PPPSWs Code of Conduct and maintain the highest level of professional and ethical standards and to act in compliance with both the letter and spirit of all applicable laws and regulations.
We are the power of Planned Parenthood.
We are Planned Parenthood of the Pacific Southwest, one of the largest and most prominent affiliates of the most iconic health care organization in the world. We are recognized for the wide array of services we provide and the outstanding education we deliver.
We are a prominent and powerful team of health experts who work relentlessly to help our communities sustain their health and well-being. We adhere to the highest standards and protocols as we collaborate and care for people, without judgment.
100 years of advocating for our mission has secured our advancement, our future and our passion for practicing health care.
We are a team you can have fun with and a powerful movement you can be part of. Together we’ll take pride in shaping the future of sexual health and reproductive rights.
For those who feel that purpose is critical to their work, this is a gift.
In This Together.
Planned Parenthood of the Pacific Southwest is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please visit our careers page for more information: www.pppswcareers.org