Health Center Screener - Riverside County
Riverside County, CA /
Medical Services & Center Operations – Center Operations /
Planned Parenthood of the Pacific Southwest has been voted one of the best places to work. We are one of the largest providers of reproductive healthcare in Southern California, operating 18 health centers throughout our three county region. Check out our new video, "We are Planned Parenthood of the Pacific Southwest” for more information about our organization: https://youtu.be/2ATarFSN3TQ.
Care. No Matter What.
The Health Center Screener is responsible for conducting forehead temperatures and health screenings for patients, staff, guests, volunteers and vendors prior to their entry into the back of PPPSW health centers.
- Greet and perform forehead temperature screenings on patients, staff, volunteers, guests, and vendors prior to their entry into PPPSW health centers
- Perform a verbal health screening questionnaire to all health center visitors
- Explain the purpose of the temperature and health screenings
- Maintain accurate records of interactions
- Submit records to specified staff
- Provide friendly, nonjudgmental customer service and education to patients
- Ensure ongoing communication with Health Center Manager and colleagues
- Report any concerns or issues to Health Center Manager
- Adhere to affiliate goals and policies on professionalism, including dress code
- Comply with all safety policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements (e.g. annual TB Testing, biannual review of emergency policies, procedures and drills, annual OSHA training review etc.) per Agency policy and regulatory mandates
- In support of PPPSW’s Just Culture Philosophy, identify and report errors, near misses, and employee, patient and customer safety concerns in a timely manner
- To support risk and quality management by proactively communicating identified risks to supervisor in order to minimize risk when possible
- Comply with PPPSWs Code of Conduct and maintain the highest level of professional and ethical standards and to act in compliance with both the letter and spirit of all applicable laws and regulations
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
We are the power of Planned Parenthood.
We are Planned Parenthood of the Pacific Southwest, one of the largest and most prominent affiliates of the most iconic health care organization in the world. We are recognized for the wide array of services we provide and the outstanding education we deliver.
We are a prominent and powerful team of health experts who work relentlessly to help our communities sustain their health and well-being. We adhere to the highest standards and protocols as we collaborate and care for people, without judgment.
100 years of advocating for our mission has secured our advancement, our future and our passion for practicing health care.
We are a team you can have fun with and a powerful movement you can be part of. Together we’ll take pride in shaping the future of sexual health and reproductive rights.
For those who feel that purpose is critical to their work, this is a gift.
In This Together.
Planned Parenthood of the Pacific Southwest is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please visit our careers page for more information: www.pppswcareers.org