Contact Center Training & Quality Program Coordinator
San Diego, CA
Planned Parenthood of the Pacific Southwest has been voted one of the best places to work. We are one of the largest providers of reproductive healthcare in Southern California, operating 17 health centers throughout our three county region. Check out our new video, "We are Planned Parenthood of the Pacific Southwest” for more information about our organization: https://youtu.be/2ATarFSN3TQ.
Care. No Matter What.
Under the direction of the Director of Contact Center Operations, manage new hire and ongoing training, update established curriculum, establish training readiness criteria; the quality management process, and facilitate standardization. Assess and coach all CCR’s in on-the-job training skills and provide feedback to Contact Center Managers. Assist all Contact Center Managers in monitoring for compliance with procedures and customer service standards. In absence of the Lead CCR, will be responsible for Lead role. Assists in providing floor support and guidance to CCRs with direction from management team
Associate’s degree or equivalent experience.
Minimum Work Experience
Two years’ previous Contact/Call Center training and/or quality experience & two years’ supervisory experience preferred. Two years of healthcare office with customer service and quality focus preferred.
· Previous experience in a high volume contact center environment.
· Previous experience working in an instructor-led training capacity.
· Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong organizational and interpersonal skills with ability to create a comfortable, supportive learning
· Must have thorough knowledge of insurance types or be willing to learn.
· Must be flexible and have the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Strong relationship management and organizational skills.
· Ability to communicate and manage change.
· Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
· Must have excellent attention to detail.
· Must be willing to work weekends and/or evening hours.
- Under the direction of the Director of CC Ops, manage new hire and ongoing training curriculum, establish training readiness criteria, and assist Contact Center leadership in assessing training need for staff
- Work as a team member and lead others through influence and collaboration.
- Partner as Subject Matter Expert with training supervisor to design training as needed.
- Conduct Contact Center orientation and training for individuals and groups on Nextgen, other IT applications, and organizational/departmental policies, as needed.
- Assist all Contact Center Managers in monitoring assessments, monitoring for quality assurance, competency evaluations, and compliance and customer service standards of new and existing employees
- Coordinate all training logistics such as creating agenda, room set up, equipment and scheduling, etc.
- Collect end user feedback and review post-call surveys and recommend improvements to system design to - Contact Center leadership team.
- Assess staff level of understanding and adapt instruction to maximize learning outcomes.
- Serve as a resource for all Contact Center employees.
- Provide support to Contact Center leadership by creating and implementing tools to monitor employee compliance with performance of standardized customer service and other procedures.
- Create evaluation plan for new programs/services that are rolled out and impact CCR scripts/job aide.
- Stay current with updates in relevant technology that require existing processes to be modified.
- Collect, analyze and present data and/or reports within the department or throughout the Agency.
- Stay current and up to date with center operation changes; update procedures and related training for contact center staff accordingly.
- In support of PPPSW’s Just Culture Philosophy, identify and report errors, near misses, and employee, patient and customer safety concerns in a timely manner.
- To support risk and quality management by proactively communicating identified risks to supervisor in order to minimize risk when possible.
- Comply with PPPSWs Code of Conduct and maintain the highest level of professional and ethical standards and to act in compliance with both the letter and spirit of all applicable laws and regulations.
We are the power of Planned Parenthood.
We are Planned Parenthood of the Pacific Southwest, one of the largest and most prominent affiliates of the most iconic health care organization in the world. We are recognized for the wide array of services we provide and the outstanding education we deliver.
We are a prominent and powerful team of health experts who work relentlessly to help our communities sustain their health and well-being. We adhere to the highest standards and protocols as we collaborate and care for people, without judgment.
100 years of advocating for our mission has secured our advancement, our future and our passion for practicing health care.
We are a team you can have fun with and a powerful movement you can be part of. Together we’ll take pride in shaping the future of sexual health and reproductive rights.
For those who feel that purpose is critical to their work, this is a gift.
In This Together.
Planned Parenthood of the Pacific Southwest is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please visit our careers page for more information: www.pppswcareers.org