Planner 5D is a global hub for home design, uniting over 90+ million users in 230 territories around our planet (yes, we have 2 users connecting from Antarctica each month!). Our platform simplifies the home renovation process from concept to execution, and this process has never been more straightforward with our cutting-edge software. You don't need to be a professional designer to enhance your home or workspace. We are dedicated to streamlining the design experience, making the customization of dream homes accessible to everyone.
Our cross-platform presence spans Web, iOS, Android, Windows, and MacOS, ensuring seamless synchronization for our users. Planner 5D is more than just software; it's a vibrant community of enthusiastic and product-oriented professionals. From diverse backgrounds, our team collaborates across time zones, fueled by a shared passion to revolutionize the home design market.
We are constantly looking for like-minded talent eager to take ownership and drive innovation within our expanding suite of tools. Join us in shaping the future of home design.
Join our team as a Senior iOS/macOS Developer and be part of an exciting journey to enhance and elevate our product. If you're passionate about innovation and ready to contribute your expertise, we welcome you to make a lasting impact with us!
You will have an opportunity to:
- Work with SwiftUI in new features
- Touch Metal, OpenGL, Reality Kit and maximize the use of LIDAR in development
- A lot of analytics - you can see result of your work in real time
- AB experiments with new features
- Use Async Await in full growth
- CI/CD with lint, tests and full distribution flow
- Do polite code review
- Participate in the design of tasks together with the most professional designers and managers ever
What we expect:
- Proficiency in both Swift and Objective-C
- Experienced with various IOS frameworks, libraries, services, ecosystem
- Experience with CoreData
- Experience with multithreading
- Experience with writing tests
- Confident English language skills
Nice to haves:
- Experience with 3D, Metal (API)
- Experience in writing macOS applications
- Experience with VR/AR
What we offer:
- Great work environment that balances freedom and responsibility
- Our team is made up of friendly and passionate enthusiasts who are eager to help and share their knowledge
- We believe in work-life balance, so you'll receive around 30+ days of paid holidays per year
- Company computer equipment by request
- Education courses for our team members, and we're willing to allocate funds toward your training expenses
- English classes on our corporate platform
- Offline company events in Lithuania and online team-building
- Unlimited free Planner5D subscriptions