Started as an app to create floor plans and interior designs, Planner 5D is now a unified destination for home improvement and design for over 62+ million users across the globe.
Do you remember the last time you were doing a renovation at home? Dealing with different designers and architects, figuring out where to place your furniture and how many outlets do you need. Our mission is to make the entire design process as streamlined and pleasant as possible. Planner 5D makes it possible for every person out there to design their own dream home — and this is only the beginning of our path.
Planner 5D is available on all platforms, including Web, iOS, Android, Windows and MacOS with full synchronization between them. The company is well funded by international VCs.
Planner 5D is more than an app or a platform for home design. Planner 5D is a team. A team of perspective talents, sharing the same passion and values an opportunity to work together. A team of young enthusiasts, working from different countries and time zones to achieve a common goal. A team of highly-motivated professionals, seeking to make visual home design tools accessible to anyone.
We strive to develop and enter new market verticals. That’s why we are constantly searching for new talents and ready to expand our team.
We are searching for Senior Android developer who will join our Android team and work on improving our Android app.
- 6+ years of experience of Android development
- Fluent in English
Required knowledge of
- Android framework, libraries, services, ecosystem, ...
- Java and Kotlin programming languages
- SQL (SQLite, MySQL, PosgreSQL, ...)
- Multithreaded development, including Kotlin coroutines, RxJava, ...
- Supporting technologies - REST, JSON, XML, HTML, Git, Protobuf, ...
- How to write clean and maintainable code
- 3D graphics (for example OpenGL, WebGL)
Nice to have
- Experience with C / C++, Python programming languages
- Understanding of mathematics, geometry, computer vision
- Understanding of Russian and English languages
- Should like your job
- Great communication and analytical skills
- Wish to learn, use and understand new technologies
- Passionate about software development and striving for the newest technologies
- Has hobbies related to technologies (programming, microcontrollers, 3D printing, physics, mathematics, ...)
- Should be able to understand tasks, and express himself to others (essentially to properly communicate in our team)
What You’ll Have:
- Competitive salary — we want our team members to be comfortable and are open to any discussions.
- Freedom and responsibility in the role — we won't stand behind you pushing to work. We trust our team enough to allow people to work on their own.
- Budget for education and training — we encourage our team members to study and are ready to cover training expenses.
- An opportunity to relocate to Vilnius or work remotely — our main office is located in Lithuania and we are ready to cover your relocation costs. Otherwise, we provide you with an opportunity to work remotely from any place in the world.
We hope that your application will be the beginning of a long-term and mutually beneficial relationship that goes beyond a job. Fill in the form and we’ll get back to you within a working day!