San Francisco, California
At Plato, we’re on a mission to help engineering managers become great leaders. Our platform intelligently matches “mentees” to highly experienced engineering leaders of various backgrounds to help resolve their most pressing management challenges. After raising over $3M from SaaStr's Jason Lemkin, Slack, Zoom CEO Eric Yuan, and more earlier this year, we've experienced exceptional and rapid growth.
What's every Intern's dream job? The ability to interact, colloborate and work with a team that can help you develop/grow. That's Plato's goal for it's intern program.
We're building the next generation of hiring software that companies like Coinbase, Lyft and Eventbrite rely on to grow their teams. Plato was founded to tackle one of the most strategic challenges that a companies faces: how to develop, coach and mentor your technical talent.
We are hiring results-oriented Sales Intern that's willing to be flexible, have a bias towards action and bring a positive attitude to work day after day.
What sets sales at Plato apart? Our industry-defining product and highly collaborative team that you can learn and grow with.
In addition, our goal for the intern program is to have the candidate full time in our San Francisco office and work to promote them into another full time role within the company. Our interns are an extended part of our team and have worked on everything from putting on events, to recruiting candidates, to onboarding our customers as well as ensuring users of Plato are satisfied with the Plato community.
- The ability to proactively engage new clients and grow the sales pipeline (We are growing and there may be times where you might have to find your own leads or help another team member with their projects!)
- A consultative and human sales approach -- every conversation is different, and there are no scripts at Plato
- The skills to passionately and clearly articulate value/benefit of the Plato platform
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A team-player attitude with a strong desire to help improve internal processes beyond your day-to-day tasks and help other team members
- A desire to learn, grow, and get in on the ground floor of a top startup while launching your career
- Collaborate with peers in the sales organization, customers, and other cross functional team members to deliver a delightful process
- Weekly Team Lunches
- Quarterly offsites (We've been to Tahoe, East Coast, Paris, where next?)
- Fully stocked kitchen with food, drinks and snacks
- Generous vacation and sick policy
- An awesome ability to learn and further grow your career through 1 on 1 coaching and the ability to work beyond Sales
Very few companies have the potential to do something truly meaningful to actually help others. We believe that making managers better, more successful, and happier results in a happier overall workplace. And improving that even 10% leads to a ripple effect.
We spend nearly all of our waking lives at work. Let's make that better.