Growth Intern (Remote)
San Francisco, California /
At Plato, we’re on a mission to help engineering managers become great leaders. Our platform intelligently matches “mentees” to highly experienced engineering leaders of various backgrounds to help resolve their most pressing management challenges. After raising over $3M from SaaStr's Jason Lemkin, Slack, Zoom CEO Eric Yuan, and more earlier this year, we've experienced exceptional and rapid growth.
We're looking for a Growth Intern who will contribute to the top of funnel through automated campaign generation. Ideally someone who is heavily analytical, willing to step in into growth and being able to run experiments, test, iterate and learn from them.
Requirements (Must Haves)
- Humble and Growth mindset - You're humble and you're always finding way to grow in your skills and mindset with books, mentors, training...
- Persistence - You demonstrate tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done
- Follow-through on commitments - You live up to verbal and written agreements, regardless of personal cost
- Enthusiasm - You exhibits passion and excitement over work and have a "can-do attitude"
- Openness to feedback and ideas - You often solicit feedback and reacts calmly to criticism or negative feedback
- Analytical and Structured - You are able to structure and process qualitative and quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it. Exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights
- Competitive - You're someone who has been in situation where you had to fight really hard to win
- Attention to detail - You do not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project
- Proactivity - Bias towards action: You usually act without being told what to do and bring new ideas to the Plato
Requirements (Nice to Haves)
- BA/BS in Business or related
- BA/BS in Engineering or related
Your key missions
- Expanding our top of funnel to enable our 10% growth every month by hitting ambitious goals
- Envision, Set up and Monitor campaigns
Your key activities
- Master the full campaign stack: from Scrapping, to Creative Copywriting, to Campaign setup, to Post-launch monitoring
- Create an Ideation routine: Experiment, Learn and Iterate
- Send Personalized Campaigns
- Build automations and dashboards
Very few companies have the potential to do something truly meaningful to actually help others. We believe that making managers better, more successful, and happier results in a happier overall workplace. And improving that even 10% leads to a ripple effect.
We spend nearly all of our waking lives at work. Let's make that better.
Please note: Our team is fully remote - the only requirement for your location is that you are able to commit to a 3-4 hour overlap with PST (the majority of our team is based out of San Francisco).
Plato is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Learn more about your EEO rights as an applicant.
If you’re applying for a position in San Francisco, review the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance guidelines applicable in your area.
Plato is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.