Growth & Customer Success Intern
San Francisco, California
At Plato, we’re on a mission to help engineering managers become great leaders. Our platform intelligently matches “mentees” to highly experienced engineering leaders of various backgrounds to help resolve their most pressing management challenges. After raising over $3M from SaaStr's Jason Lemkin, Slack, Zoom CEO Eric Yuan, and more earlier this year, we've experienced exceptional and rapid growth.
As a Growth and Customer Success Intern, you'll work closely with the sales, marketing and product teams to ensure customers are successful and happy. You’ll also work to surface key customer insights that will inform our product roadmap.
This is a dynamic opportunity that’s customer-facing and strategic. Your day-to-day will consist of onboarding new mentors to the platform, generating leads, helping to optimize matching processes, surfacing feedback and insights to improve the product experience, as well as building internal tools to help scale up our customer success efforts. At Plato you’ll have a big impact on the growth of a promising startup as well as the career development of 100’s of engineering leaders.
WHO YOU ARE
- A champion - you care about our customers and want them to be successful
- A juggler - you are highly skilled handling multiple projects at once and a master at prioritization and getting sh*t done
- A people person - you can easily relate to people and can anticipate how customers think
- An innovator - You hate wasting time on repetitive tasks and would rather invent a better way to do something
- A problem-solver - you have a bias for action and are quick to come up with solutions
- BA/BS in Business or related
- Available for 6 months (full-time)
- Experience in a startup or other fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with HR or Engineering space, a plus
- Experience in B2B SaaS, a plus
- Local or open to moving to SF
Very few companies have the potential to do something truly meaningful to actually help others. We believe that making managers better, more successful, and happier results in a happier overall workplace. And improving that even 10% leads to a ripple effect.
We spend nearly all of our waking lives at work. Let's make that better.