Growth Marketing Manager
San Francisco, California
At Plato, we’re on a mission to help engineering managers become great leaders. Our platform intelligently matches “mentees” to highly experienced engineering leaders of various backgrounds to help resolve their most pressing management challenges. After raising over $3M from SaaStr's Jason Lemkin, Slack, Zoom CEO Eric Yuan, and more earlier this year, we've experienced exceptional and rapid growth.
We are hiring our first Marketing Manager to help bring Plato – the first peer-mentor network for engineers – to new markets! As our first Marketing Manager, you’ll work with the CEO to execute and support marketing activities that consistently deliver high quality opportunities and create a brand in a new category software.
At Plato, you’ll enjoy a scrappy startup environment, collaborative and thoughtful team members, lot’s of natural light–and a great view from the SaaStr co-selling space in Potrero Hill. Along with competitive salaries, generous stock options and the full slate of benefits, Plato provides everything you personally need to get your job done. We are passionate about our mission and are lucky to see the impact of our work, everyday! Plato has offices in both SF and Paris. This role will be based out of our SF office.
Who you are
- A creative thinker who can put themselves in the shoes of our customers and prospects and deliver value through engaging content and experiences
- An empathetic and customer focused storyteller
- A data-driven person who is familiar with traditional tech stack, Segment, Google Analytics, Hubspot...
- An advocate for the broader engineering leadership community and Plato’s mission
- An expert project manager who can flawlessly execute without losing sight of the big picture
What you’ll do - Reporting alongside and reporting directly with the Co-founder and CEO, you will:
- Design and execute scalable programs to attract and convert prospects
- Improve performance and tracking of marketing funnel and conversion rates
- Build community and drive awareness for the Plato brand
- Develop campaigns to nurture existing customers to increase upsell opportunities
- Plan and execute our account marketing and field events strategy
- Develop content calendar, and supervise external writers to help execute against it
Very few companies have the potential to do something truly meaningful to actually help others. We believe that making managers better, more successful, and happier results in a happier overall workplace. And improving that even 10% leads to a ripple effect.
We spend nearly all of our waking lives at work. Let's make that better.