At Plato, we’re on a mission to help engineering managers become great leaders. Our platform intelligently matches “mentees” to highly experienced engineering leaders of various backgrounds to help resolve their most pressing management challenges. After raising over $3M from SaaStr's Jason Lemkin, Slack, Zoom CEO Eric Yuan, and more earlier this year, we've experienced exceptional and rapid growth.
As a career coach, you’ll work closely with the teams to ensure our users are set up for success by onboarding them and coaching them. You’ll also work to surface key insights that will inform our product roadmap.
This is a dynamic opportunity that’s customer-facing and strategic. Your day-to-day will consist of coaching our users by onboarding them and helping them find their perfect mentors. At Plato you’ll have a big impact on the growth of a promising startup as well as the career development of 100’s of engineering and product leaders.
Along with generous stock options and the full slate of benefits, Plato provides everything you personally need to get your job done. You’ll enjoy a scrappy startup environment and collaborative and thoughtful team members. We are passionate about our mission and are lucky to see the impact of our work, every day!
WHO YOU ARE
- A champion - you care about our users and want them to be successful
- A juggler - you are highly skilled handling multiple projects at once and a master at prioritization and getting sh*t done
- A people person - you can easily relate to people and can anticipate how customers think
- An innovator - You hate wasting time on repetitive tasks and would rather invent a better way to do something
- A problem-solver - you have a bias for action and are quick to come up with solutions
- A data-driven person - we rely strongly on data to prioritize and take our decisions
- BA/BS in Business or related
- 3-4 years of work experience in managing B2B SaaS Customer Success
- Experience in a startup or other fast-paced environment preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with HR or Engineering space a plus
Very few companies have the potential to do something truly meaningful to actually help others. We believe that making managers better, more successful, and happier results in a happier overall workplace. And improving that even 10% leads to a ripple effect.
We spend nearly all of our waking lives at work. Let's make that better.