Growth Marketing Intern
At Plato, we’re on a mission to help engineering managers become great leaders. Our platform intelligently matches “mentees” to highly experienced engineering leaders of various backgrounds to help resolve their most pressing management challenges. After raising over $3M from SaaStr's Jason Lemkin, Slack, Zoom CEO Eric Yuan, and more earlier this year, we've experienced exceptional and rapid growth.
We're looking for for a Growth Marketer who will own the whole top of funnel for the Mentors Side. Ideally someone who is heavily quantitative, willing to step in into growth and being able to run experiments, test, iterate and learn from them.
Requirements (Must Haves)
- Humble and Growth mindset - You're humble and you're always finding way to grow in your skills and mindset with books, mentors, training...
- Follow-through on commitments - You live up to verbal and written agreements, regardless of personal cost.
- Analytical and Structured - You are able to structure and process qualitative and quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it. Exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights.
- Openness to criticism and ideas - You often solicit feedback and reacts calmly to criticism or negative feedback.
- Competitive - You're someone who has been in situation where they had to fight really hard to win
Requirements (Nice to Haves)
- BA/BS in Business or related
- BA/BS in Engineering or related
- Persistent - You demonstrate tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Enthusiasm - You exhibits passion and excitement over work and have a "can-do attitude".
- Attention to detail - You do not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Proactivity - You usually act without being told what to do and bring new ideas to the Plato.
Your key missions
- Grow the top of funnel for Mentors
- Attract as many world class mentors as possible to apply to Plato to become mentors
Your key activities
- Learn Growth
- Prioritize a roadmap of tactics
- Execute on the roadmap
- Experiment, Learn and Iterate
Very few companies have the potential to do something truly meaningful to actually help others. We believe that making managers better, more successful, and happier results in a happier overall workplace. And improving that even 10% leads to a ripple effect.
We spend nearly all of our waking lives at work. Let's make that better.