Growth Marketing Intern
We are the first ever Talent Growth platform. We are on a mission to help engineering and product leaders become great leaders. Thanks to our software, our talent coaching program and our incredible community we help thousands of aspiring leaders to grow. We started with external mentorship for engineering leaders and experienced exponential growth for the past 2 years. After raising our Series A late 2021, we are building the future of our platform with new products and new verticals.
We're looking for for a Growth Marketer who will own the whole top of funnel for the Mentors Side. Ideally someone who is heavily quantitative, willing to step in into growth and being able to run experiments, test, iterate and learn from them.
Requirements (Must Haves)
- Humble and Growth mindset - You're humble and you're always finding way to grow in your skills and mindset with books, mentors, training...
- Follow-through on commitments - You live up to verbal and written agreements, regardless of personal cost.
- Analytical and Structured - You are able to structure and process qualitative and quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it. Exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights.
- Openness to criticism and ideas - You often solicit feedback and reacts calmly to criticism or negative feedback.
- Competitive - You're someone who has been in situation where they had to fight really hard to win
Requirements (Nice to Haves)
- BA/BS in Business or related
- BA/BS in Engineering or related
- Persistent - You demonstrate tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Enthusiasm - You exhibits passion and excitement over work and have a "can-do attitude".
- Attention to detail - You do not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Proactivity - You usually act without being told what to do and bring new ideas to the Plato.
Your key missions
- Grow the top of funnel for Mentors
- Attract as many world class mentors as possible to apply to Plato to become mentors
Your key activities
- Learn Growth
- Prioritize a roadmap of tactics
- Execute on the roadmap
- Experiment, Learn and Iterate
Very few companies have the potential to do something truly meaningful to actually help others. We believe that making managers better, more successful, and happier results in a happier overall workplace. And improving that even 10% leads to a ripple effect.
We spend nearly all of our waking lives at work. Let's make that better.
Our team is fully remote, our only requirement is that you are able to commit to:
3-4 hour overlap with PST for non-customer facing roles
5 hour overlap with PST for customer facing roles
Plato is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Learn more about your EEO rights as an applicant.
If you’re applying for a position in San Francisco, review the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance guidelines applicable in your area.
Plato is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.