Account Executive, SMB SaaS (Remote)
San Francisco, California /
At Plato, we’re on a mission to help engineering managers become great leaders. Our platform intelligently matches “mentees” to highly experienced engineering leaders of various backgrounds to help resolve their most pressing management challenges. After raising over $3M from SaaStr's Jason Lemkin, Slack, Zoom CEO Eric Yuan, and more earlier this year, we've experienced exceptional and rapid growth.
We're looking for for a Sales Account Executive who will be working with VPs of Engineering / CTO and HR Leaders to help their Engineering Organization be the best they can be. Our definition of Mid-Market are companies with a size of Eng Team will roughly be 30 to 100 engineers. Employee range is 251-1000 employees.
- 1-3 years in a customer facing role (Sales, CS, Support...)
- Humble and Growth mindset - You're humble and you're always finding way to grow in your skills and mindset with books, mentors, training...
- Persistence - You demonstrate tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done
- Honesty / Integrity - You do not cut corners ethically, you earn and maintain trust
- Competitive - You're someone who has been in situation where you had to fight really hard to win
- Passionate - Your passion is contagious so it will spread, and passionate people can do amazing work
Nice to Have
- BA/BS in Business or related
- Experience in B2B SaaS a plus
- Ability to close - Do you have closing experience and skills?
- Ability to Qualify - How do you qualify leads/prospects?
- Ability to create your own pipeline - You don’t just rely on Marketing leads, you do the extra mile to create your own
Your Key Activities
- Do research on inbound leads
- Doing 3-5 demos per day
- Outreach to a list of pre-defined customer to create pipeline
- Improve our Sales Playbook with sharing your thoughts, analysis and learnings
Your Key Missions
- Launch regular outbound campaigns to source pipeline
- Get part of inbound opportunities SMB
- Close 4 - 5 mid-market deals per month ($10k+ ARR)
Very few companies have the potential to do something truly meaningful to actually help others. We believe that making managers better, more successful, and happier results in a happier overall workplace. And improving that even 10% leads to a ripple effect.
We spend nearly all of our waking lives at work. Let's make that better.
Please note: Our team is fully remote - the only requirement for your location is that you are able to commit to a 3-4 hour overlap with PST (the majority of our team is based out of San Francisco).
Plato is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Learn more about your EEO rights as an applicant.
If you’re applying for a position in San Francisco, review the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance guidelines applicable in your area.
Plato is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.