Product and Business /
Here at Playco, we make games that bring the world closer together through play.
Our ideal teammates are thoughtful, humble, and passionate professionals who can both zoom into the details and zoom out to embrace the big picture. We are inspired by makers and tinkerers, who are unafraid to experiment with a healthy disregard for constraints. We hope you'll enrich our team with your enthusiasm and passion, both for games and for life.
- Create features and flows to increase payer conversion and retention.
- Manage in-game economy including pricing, sales and seasonal content.
- Design A/B and multivariate tests to optimize features.
- Research and deconstruct the most successful games on the market to discover what makes them fun.
- Be the champion of your products; with clarity and forethought, guide your team to market and beyond.
- Pitch exciting new game concepts internally and to our partners around the world.
- Help manage a team of creators to build the best games possible.
- Lead your team to deliver on time and to spec, while looking to improve the overall development process along the way.
- At least two years experience working in the games industry.
- Must have experience managing products from concept to launch.
- Must be very analytical and comfortable dealing with ambiguous data.
- Ability to balance metric-based decision making.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (bonus: Japanese).
- BS/BA in quantitative fields is a plus (CS, EE, Econ, Finance).