Sr. Content Producer / Script Writer - Mobile Games
Art & Design – Art & Design /
Here at Playco, we make games that bring the world closer together through play!
Our ideal teammates are thoughtful, low ego, and hardworking professionals who can both zoom into the details and zoom out to embrace the big picture. We are passionate about makers and tinkerers, who are unafraid to experiment with a healthy disregard for constraints. We hope you'll enrich our team with your enthusiasm and passion, both for games and for life.
About this Role
As a Script Writer, you will be work with the art and game design teams to produce new content across multiple games in multiple genres including but not limited to: comedy, romance and drama themes. We’re looking for someone with a creative mind who can come up with situations and dialog for interactive stories that will surprise and delight our audience.
- Write fun and engaging scripts for interactive storytelling.
- Create dialogue for multiple characters and situations.
- Research and stay current on social media influencers and trends.
- Work closely with our art and product teams on script development, ensuring adherence to guidelines, tone, and deadlines.
- Creative writing skills that can apply to any theme or concept.
- Up to date with current TikTok and Instagram influencers and trends.
- Situational thinker who can write branching dialogue varying in tone and genre.
- Scrappy ability to go find information needed to make content compelling.
- Well versed in GSuite (Google slides and docs mostly).
- Comfortable receiving feedback and offering solutions.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a globally distributed remote team.
- Passion for games and connecting people.
- Experience in interactive fiction
- Basic storyboarding knowledge
- Patron of all things pop culture
- Ability to write for social media platforms
- Avid mobile game player.
Playco is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, disability, genetic information, age, military service, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We believe that our differences are our strength and we know that diversity builds a better team.