Senior User Acquisition Manager
Here at Playco, we make games that bring the world closer together through play!
Our ideal teammates are thoughtful, low ego, and hardworking professionals who can both zoom into the details and zoom out to embrace the big picture. We are passionate about makers and tinkerers, who are unafraid to experiment with a healthy disregard for constraints. We hope you'll enrich our team with your enthusiasm and passion, both for games and for life.
About this Role
Playco is looking for a User Acquisition Manager with a passion for marketing, data, and games. In this role, you will execute performance marketing campaigns that drive high-quality users to our games. You will also work extensively with data, building dashboards and compiling reports that explain the impact of our user acquisition efforts.
- Execute and optimize performance marketing campaigns to accomplish goals set by studio producers.
- Collaborate with marketing art teams to create, test, and identify top-performing ad creatives.
- Build dashboards that explain the impact of UA campaigns.
- Create reports that summarize UA campaign performance and present key results to stakeholders including upper management, producers, and art teams.
- Work with engineering to develop new analytics and ad tech tools that can unlock analysis and growth opportunities.
- Work with studios to analyze product performance and improve user experience and key metrics.
- Develop new and innovative performance marketing initiatives to look for fresh ways to achieve key company goals and stay ahead of the competition.
- 3 years+ of experience managing marketing or UA campaigns, preferably in games or mobile.
- Data analysis experience using Excel, SQL or similar tools.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and highly-motivated.
- Passionate about gaming and media,
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills required.
- Comfortable working in a globally distributed and remote environment.
- Ability to work effectively and accurately under pressure.
- Experience using Amplitude.
- Conflict resolution skills.