We believe the financial system has become bloated and inefficient so we’re using technology and data to give value - and power - back to the consumer. Our ambition is huge and the only way we can achieve it is by bringing together the best people in the world. That's where you come in.
Who are we?
Plenti is Australia's leading technology-led consumer lending and investment business. We are on a mission to challenge the status quo. We have opened-up consumer credit to everyday Australians. We are also disrupting the automotive, renewable energy, personal and legal loan markets. We’ve funded $1bn+ in loans and earlier this year we listed on the ASX, raising funds to help take our business to the next level.
What's the opportunity look like?
• Leading the conception, development, and launch of market-leading products
• Working across our business (and on occasion with our business partners) to understand commercial requirements, then defining and documenting product requirements to fit
• Driving projects to delivery, working with a talented engineering team and external designers
• Managing the launch of new products, alongside our marketing and operations teams
• Defining and analysing metrics to test and improve product features
What will make you successful in this role?
• 4+ years working in product management, engineering, and/or strategy roles
• A 'sixth sense' for features and approaches that users will value
• A facility for business strategy and problem solving
• Ideally, an understanding of (and strong opinions about) user experience design
• An open, entrepreneurial personality
• Uncommon leadership ability, coupled with the humility to work effectively in a team
More about you...
• You will be a leader, but not afraid to get your hands dirty with work across the product life cycle - from ideation all the way through to go-to-market
• Ideally you will have worked on high volume direct-to-consumer products, and are adept at analysing data to derive actionable insights
• Operational efficiency is key to our success - it's how we deliver better value and faster, simpler services to borrower and investors. You should be able to demonstrate how you have deployed or improved complex operational processes
• Experience working in a start-up or scale-up business is an advantage
This position is eligible for a Referral bonus from Plenti employees.
What's life like at Plenti?
• We value openness and ideas more than anything else - it doesn't matter who you are in the business, we want your input
• Your career at Plenti is what you make it - there are Plenti of career opportunities to match your own plan for growth - so you can grab them and run
• A phenomenal group of driven and intelligent colleagues
• A sincere purpose which every person truly believes in
• Flexible working arrangements
• Monthly company events
• Employee Assistance Program
• Sometimes we even head out and race boats against one another!
• Ultimately, a hard working but enjoyable environment, where everyone strives to ensure we offer great products to customers and grow rapidly