Customer Support Specialist
Customer Support /
We believe the financial system has become bloated and inefficient so we’re using technology and data to give value - and power - back to the consumer. Our ambition is huge and the only way we can achieve it is by bringing together the best people in the world. That's where you come in.
Who are we?
Plenti is Australia's leading technology-led consumer lending and investment business. We are on a mission to challenge the status quo. We have opened-up consumer credit to everyday Australians. We are also disrupting the automotive, renewable energy, personal and legal loan markets. We’ve funded $1bn+ in loans and earlier this year we listed on the ASX, raising funds to help take our business to the next level.
What's the opportunity?
Plenti has been able to get where it is today because of an absolute focus on the customer. As a result of our dedication to this key philosophy, we are the highest rated Financial Services product on ProductReview, with over 1700 reviews. Every 5 star review, of which there are MANY, is also posted to the entire company by our CCO who reads every single review. As a result, we take the hiring of customer service really seriously, as you will be the face and voice of our business to our valued customer. One of the key parts of this is building really strong rapport with both people looking to borrow money, but also people who are looking to invest their funds onto our platform. As a result, this would be a great role for a smart, customer focused person who has hundreds of responses to "tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for a customer" - and who relishes in telling every story.
What's the role?
• Play an important role on our front line of customer service answer customer inquiries over both email and phone.
• Display a high degree of empathy and professionalism while assisting our customers.
• Become an expert in all things Plenti and use this information to enhance our customers experience.
• Ensure compliance with any regulatory requirements and Plenti best practice guidelines.
• Be a collegiate member of the team, helping out where possible and supporting your team mates.
What's life like at Plenti?
• We value openness and ideas more than anything else - it doesn't matter who you are in the business, we want your input
• Your career at Plenti is what you make it - there are Plenti of career opportunities to match your own plan for growth - so you can grab them and run
• A phenomenal group of driven and intelligent colleagues
• A sincere purpose which every person truly believes in
• Flexible working arrangements
• Monthly company events
• Employee Assistance Program
• Sometimes we even head out and race boats against one another!
• Ultimately, a hard working but enjoyable environment, where everyone strives to ensure we offer great products to customers and grow rapidly