Settlements Team Leader | Automotive Finance
Credit Risk Operations /
We believe the financial system has become bloated and inefficient so we’re using technology and data to give value - and power - back to the consumer. Our ambition is huge and the only way we can achieve it is by bringing together the best people in the world. That's where you come in.
Who are we?
Plenti is Australia's leading technology-led consumer lending and investment business. We are on a mission to challenge the status quo. We have opened-up consumer credit to everyday Australians. We are also disrupting the automotive, renewable energy, personal and legal loan markets. We’ve funded $1bn+ in loans and earlier this year we listed on the ASX, raising funds to help take our business to the next level.
A Little Bit About You
• Act as an escalation point for internal and external stakeholders to ensure settlement tasks are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
• Conduct quality assurance audits on offshore settlements agents to ensure service providers adhere to AML and CTF company policies and procedures.
• Ensure incoming documentation is reviewed and verified in line with standard operating procedures.
• Proactively identify and report on account discrepancies and anomalies during settlements.
• Comfortable with proactive or reactive calls to customers with an ability to grasp issues and find appropriate solutions to objections, often pre-emptively.
• A genuine willingness and desire to represent Plenti with passion and energy.
• Exceptional time management and self-organisation skills.
What's life like at Plenti?
• We value openness and ideas more than anything else - it doesn't matter who you are in the business, we want your input
• Your career at Plenti is what you make it - there are Plenti of career opportunities to match your own plan for growth - so you can grab them and run
• A phenomenal group of driven and intelligent colleagues
• A sincere purpose which every person truly believes in
• Flexible working arrangements
• Monthly company events
• Employee Assistance Program
• Sometimes we even head out and race boats against one another!
• Ultimately, a hard working but enjoyable environment, where everyone strives to ensure we offer great products to customers and grow rapidly