Senior Product Designer
San Francisco /
Pngme offers unified financial data for 3.3 billion people.
At Pngme, we believe everyone deserves equal access to finance. Our platform enables this by making the process of collecting, analyzing, and using financial data by financial institutions frictionless and simple. Banks, Fintechs, and Credit Bureaus use our platform to create innovative financial products for underserved people. Pngme is on a mission to give ownership of data back to people, thereby giving equal access to finance and enabling wealth creation for billions of people.
We invest heavily in our employees and pride ourselves on our inclusive culture and ongoing professional development. We are backed by Radical Ventures, Unshackled Ventures, Lateral Capital, Echo VC, as well as the inventor of Amazon Alexa and other renowned investors. We have team members and advisors from PayPal Ventures, Branch International, Juvo, and Layer6.
What we do as Product Designers
● Work with stakeholders, clients, engineers and closely with our CPO that has a product design background.
● Lead products from early exploration through delivery to engineering.
● Work closely with product managers to assess and prioritize opportunities and constraints.
● Help discover and validate product assumptions through user research, stakeholders, and other feedback loops.
● Rapidly iterate on design prototypes and working solutions.
● Conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis.
● Create design solutions that make our customers' lives better.
● We love to sketch and provide solutions on the fly.
● Work on user flows, wireframes, mockups, prototypes and design systems.
We’re looking for candidates who
● Love to work with others and work on creative solutions to an array of challenges.
● Are creative, collaborative, and communicative.
● Articulate design decisions with confidence.
● Evaluate business, user and customer needs when making decisions.
● Have experience with early exploratory research through delivering web and mobile products.
● Strategically decide how to allocate time to deliver minimum viable products.
● Have experience working independently with clients.
● Have some experience, and understanding, of front-end and back-end technology.
● Have experience using design tools such as Illustrator, Sketch, and Figma.
● 5+ years experience. Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in design-related discipline (preferred, but not required).
● Bonus: experience with design systems and fintech
Why you will love Pngme
● Remote and collaborative international and multicultural team.
● We love to empower Designers and allow them to own projects.
● Collaborate with product managers and engineering team.
● We love trying new things that allow us to optimize our processes.
● We are empathetic and love listening to our customers / users.
● We are always shipping solutions and working as a team.
● A work environment that provides support and independence. You are not expected to know everything, but you want to learn it all.
● We love designs, did I say we love design?
● Work on products that have high impact on people's live
● Comprehensive benefits (including 100% healthcare, dental, vision and 401k)
Salary: $150,000 - $200,000 + Benefits and Stock Options