Senior Technical Recruiter
San Francisco /
Pngme offers unified financial data for 3.3 billion people.
At Pngme, we believe everyone deserves equal access to finance. Our platform enables this by making the process of collecting, analyzing, and using financial data by financial institutions frictionless and simple. Banks, Fintechs, and Credit Bureaus use our platform to create innovative financial products for underserved people. Pngme is on a mission to give ownership of data back to people, thereby giving equal access to finance and enabling wealth creation for billions of people.
We invest heavily in our employees and pride ourselves on our inclusive culture and ongoing professional development. We are backed by Radical Ventures, Unshackled Ventures, Lateral Capital, Echo VC, as well as the inventor of Amazon Alexa and other renowned investors. We have team members and advisors from PayPal Ventures, Branch International, Juvo, and Layer6.
About The Role
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our team to help us continue to build an incredibly talented technology team for our fast-growing company. While your primary focus will be on technical roles, you are incredibly skilled at sourcing top-notch candidates in a variety of functions and are able to recruit for any position.
As a Technical Recruiter you will
● Develop and execute recruiting and pipelining plans in close partnership with senior leadership.
● Identify effective recruiting sources where engineers can be identified.
● Understand and articulate business and technology to engage and qualify potential talent.
● Accurately assess candidate fit through a thoughtful, effective interview methodology.
● Partner closely with hiring managers to understand their needs in order to identify the right talent.
● Track goals, metrics, and performance of the hiring process; regularly communicate status and results to the team through weekly reporting.
● Ensure a phenomenal candidate experience, one that is reflective of our premium brand.
● Propose and implement ongoing innovations and improvements to the recruiting process
● Minimum 4-5 years of relevant recruiting experience with an emphasis on technical roles.
● Successful track record of direct sourcing candidates.
● Proven skills in screening/interviewing methods resulting in qualified candidates.
● Outstanding networking and communication skills.
● The ability to independently manage multiple competing demands and to constantly re-prioritize.
● Experience with Angel.co, Rippling and Lever are a plus.
● An extremely high sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
● Mission driven company focused on giving everyone equal access to finance
● We invest heavily in our team and strive to provide a supportive work culture
● Flexible work policy from our co-working spaces(when open) or remote
● Innovative engineering and product culture
● Inclusion and diversity as a company priority
● Founder-led company
● Inclusive stock option plans
● Competitive compensation packages
● Comprehensive benefits (including 100% healthcare, dental, vision and 401k)
● Additional benefits include home office reimbursements
Salary Range $130,000 - $170,000