Advisory Services Consultant
Remote, USA /
PointClickCare – Sales /
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
As part of the Advisory Services team, the Advisory Services Consultant will provide advisory services for the customer. Advisory services includes current state process assessments, opportunity assessments and strategic technology roadmaps that support customers’ strategic and operational goals. The Advisory Services Consultant will be diligent, customer focused, agile, transparent and a strong communicator. This individual will build relationships with our customers to become the trusted advisor and counsel them on how best to leverage industry best practices, align people and leverage tools in order to achieve desired business or clinical goals. The successful candidate will lead an in-depth analysis of the customers’ existing business or clinical processes and provide recommendations to support their goals. The applicant should expect up to 50% required on site travel to customer sites.
- Work closely with the Advisory Services Engagement Manager, Customer Success Manager, and Business Development Representatives to coordinate, communicate and align approach for engagement with customer
- Establish and maintain excellent client rapport via phone, virtual or in-person meetings and email to build strong successful customer relationships that instill confidence in customer
- Act as a trusted advisor to the customer, developing recommendations that consider the impact to their business and desired outcomes
- Educate and collaborate with the executive customer team on recommendations and a strategic technology roadmap
- Demonstrate an expert knowledge of industry goals, challenges, and key metrics that drive provider success
- Demonstrate an expert knowledge of PointClickCare solutions and understand how each can be utilized to optimize customers’ goals
- Travel to customer on-site locations or conduct virtual meeting to lead and direct discussion, presentations, and interactions with customers’ executive leadership team
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal, with ability to convey recommendations and instill confidence
- Understand customer organizational change management needs, with ability to assess organizational readiness for recommendations
- Consult with our sales team and customer success managers to transition knowledge gained through engagement and ensure ongoing customer success
- Post-secondary education in healthcare or regulated health professional designation preferred
- Practical experience in long term and post-acute care setting providing consulting services for clinical, financial and/or business development/marketing departments
- Experience in a software support and consulting environment
- The ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies and convert them into customer solution
- Proven ability to take accountability for a project, demonstrating initiative, and delivering on commitments to ensure organizational objectives are met
- Self-starter, able to work independently, prioritize to deliver on time, adapt priorities and a flexible approach to sharing client insights
- Must be results oriented, and demonstrate a can-do attitude – adaptability, teamwork and problem-solving
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.