PointClickCare – Technology Delivery /
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
PointClickCare is the leading cloud-based software provider for the senior care market in North America. Driven by a passion for innovation and technology, we are building solutions that have a true impact on people’s lives.
Recently named one of Deloitte’s fastest growing technology companies and Canada’s best managed companies, PointClickCare provides vast opportunities and a great culture for our employees. PointClickCare is a dynamic environment to advance your career while performing meaningful work with great people.
Working at PointClickCare goes beyond the resume, because the work we perform makes a true difference in people’s lives. We build innovative healthcare technology for seniors and their caregivers that improve their quality of life and well-being daily.
We believe work is so much more meaningful when you are doing it with a higher purpose.
Part of the Service Delivery Management team, the Process Engineer is a borderless change agent with a passion for innovating and modernizing the way we deliver software to our customers. Partnering with specialized site reliability and software engineering teams, this role is strategic and holistically understands the technology and business of PointClickCare to best advise teams on how to optimize our software delivery performance.
Taking a modern SRE and DevOps approach to traditional IT Service Management practices, the Process Engineer is a leader in incident prevention, preparedness and response, change advisory, FinOps, capacity management, business continuity, among other activities required across the entire SDLC.
· Be a champion of post-mortem culture, lead incidents as well as incident post-mortems. Be an information beacon to ensure teams are learning from failure.
· Lead Chaos Engineering activities to promote incident preparedness among engineering teams
· Identify and execute on process improvement opportunities by whatever means necessary (automate, document, train, reduce, etc)
· Lead the change advisory board, educating and empowering teams to manage their own risks
· Design lean processes that empower teams and also satisfy compliance and security requirements
· On-call and after hours work as required
· Computer Science, Engineering, Business degree or equivalent
· 2-3 years experience in system or software engineering an asset
· Experience with process modelling
· Experience presenting data visually and creatively
· Experience with programming and scripting
· Experience/familiarity with the Software Development Lifecycle and Agile Software Development methodologies
· Experience coordinating and facilitating meetings
· Familiarity with ITIL, DevOps, and SRE
· Excellent verbal & written communication with ability to work effectively in a team environment
· Problem solving, process analysis, and root cause identification skills for technology, process and people natured problems.
· ITIL or COBIT certifications an asset
· Project Management, Agile certification or similar education an asset
· Business Analysis, Lean Six Sigma, TOGAF certification or similar education an asset
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.