HR Systems & Data Analyst
PointClickCare is the leading cloud-based software provider for the senior care market in North America. Driven by a passion for innovation and technology, we’re building solutions that have a true impact on people’s lives. Recently named one of Deloitte’s fastest growing technology companies and Canada’s best managed companies, PointClickCare provides vast opportunities and a great culture for our employees. PointClickCare is a dynamic environment to advance your career while performing meaningful work with great people.
Reporting to the Manager, HR Systems & Analytics, the HR Systems & Data Analyst will be accountable for the on-going support of all Human Resources technology systems within PointClickCare. Acts as subject matter expert for projects related to HR data analytics, reporting and automation of HR business processes and systems’ development and enhancement. Provides specialist advice for the design and implementation of data collection tools and processes.
· Act as the HRIS system administrator, advisor and subject matter expert for the HR team
· Contribute to the implementation, integration, ongoing maintenance and internal support of various HRIS modules.
· Work directly with HRIS vendor partners to implement enhancements, troubleshoot errors, manage vendor support cases, identify areas of improvement, increase functionality, and lead the evaluation of new functionality and participates in the implementation of additional systems/modules
· Ensure data quality and integrity is maintained across all HR systems
· Proactively mines and cleans employment data and tests against other systems to ensure business needs across the organization are being met.
· Create and enforce data validation processes within the HRIS
· Identify areas to improve existing HRIS processes, functionality and workflow while maximizing technological capabilities to reduce manual processes and create more effective use of SuccessFactors and other HR systems
· Create/maintain data connections between SuccessFactors and required applications both internal and external
Advancing Analytics Capabilities
· Enhance current reporting deliverables while exploring new and innovative ways to report/analyze HR data
· Produces reports and analyses for different internal and external partners, including executives
· Prepare presentation materials for the HR and Senior Executive Teams
· Provides business, and analytical support in maintaining a high level of business intelligence for the department
· 3-5 years of experience with HR Systems, SuccessFactors and Ceridian specifically in HR Management is an asset
· Experience configuring SuccessFactors integrations is an asset
· Experience standardizing reporting and analytics within HR
· Advanced computer skills specifically Microsoft Excel (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, etc.), Word and PowerPoint
· Strong analytical and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple tasks
· Ability to independently exercise decision making authority over technical tasks and recommend system functionality to meet business requirements
· Ability to interact with internal clients to gather and clarify business system requirements, and translate these requirements into an ad-hoc report or a specification document
· Team player with well-developed problem-solving skills and ability to take ownership of duties
· Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
· Excellent written and verbal business communication
Working at PointClickCare goes beyond the resume, because the work we perform makes a true difference in people’s lives. We build innovative healthcare technology for seniors and their caregivers that improve their quality of life and well-being on a daily basis. We believe work is so much more meaningful when you’re doing it with a higher purpose.
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.