Clinical Senior Care Director
Remote or Mississauga
PointClickCare – Senior Care /
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
The Director, Clinical Senior Care will provide content oversight and clinical support for core PointClickCare products, working directly with Product and Government Affairs/Regulatory teams. Additionally, the Director, Clinical Senior Care will serve as a clinical liaison for PointClickCare to the medical community and other healthcare authorities, including a visible role as the clinical expert for both prospective and current customers. In this capacity, the Director, Clinical Senior Care will interact with external audiences including but not limited to healthcare providers, regulators, and partners.
- Serve as an individual subject matter expert and lead cross-functional teams to support clinical workflow optimization and provider engagement in our platform, across modules.
- Partner with Product and Government Affairs/Regulatory teams to ensure our software conforms to evidence-based medicine and existing or future regulations. Also support or develop clinical cross-collaboration pathways for optimized patient care across the healthcare continuum.
- Support Sales and Customer teams to ensure value-focused sales cycles and outcome-oriented customer engagement.
- Through direct experience, discussions with prospective and existing customers, and market assessments, influence PointClickCare's product roadmap and inform external positioning, messaging and marketing. For example, offer strategic insights to support Build/Partner/Buy initiatives as a clinical and market expert.
- Represent PointClickCare externally through thought leadership, including industry events, speaking engagements/panels, and other activities. Also help guide key PointClickCare-sponsored events to drive sales/marketing and customer/user engagement efforts.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Nurse Practitioner, with applicable clinical Senior Care experience
- Over 5 years of healthcare work, ideally including software and customer experience (examples include health system, health plan, or Senior Care operator)
- Up to date on Senior Care Clinical Best Practices
- Knowledge of Content Management processes and systems preferred
- Experience in Clinical Informatics
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact email@example.com should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.