Account Executive, Post-Acute Insights
Remote, USA /
Sales And Marketing /
PointClickCare is the leading cloud-based software provider for the senior care market in North America. Driven by a passion for innovation and technology, we build innovative healthcare technology for seniors and their caregivers that improve their quality of life and well-being on a daily basis. Recently named one of Deloitte’s fastest growing technology companies and Canada’s best managed companies, PointClickCare provides vast opportunities and a great culture for our employees. We believe work is much more meaningful when you're doing it with a higher purpose. For more information on PointClickCare, please connect with us on Glassdoor and LinkedIn.
Meet the Role:
Reporting to the Vice President of Sales Post-Acute Insights, the Account Executive, Post-Acute Insights is responsible for developing and managing new sales leads in an assigned region for Harmony, by PointClickCare. Work location is US based, (west coast preferred), with travel to conferences, tradeshows, and to the Corporate Head Office in Mississauga, Ontario.
· Prospecting, producing and following up on quality leads, and selling within your given territory
· Analyzing customer needs and positioning Harmony value accordingly to align with prospects current business objectives
· Presenting and articulating advanced product features, benefits, and overall product value to multi-level contacts within prospective customers
· Aggressively and consistently following up on all leads and closing new account business
· Travelling assigned territory, meeting the customer and selling product face to face
. Meeting/exceeding sales targets set by the company
Meet the Team:
This position reports to VP Sales, Post-Acute Sales and is a key member and contributor to a rapidly growing regionally based, outside Sales team. Cross-functional team interactions include Marketing, Product and Sales Operations. Learn more about our Winning Sales Team: https://careers.pointclickcare.com/c/#/Sales-And-Marketing
· Strong prospecting, “solution” value-based selling and solid closing skills
· Experience managing a full sales cycle from prospecting through closing.
· Highly motivated, with a proven history of success in long-term care sales or enterprise software solutions is a plus
· Strong relationship-building skills and comfort selling into the c-suite
. Experience selling into acute care and/or payer markets
· Strong ability to work independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment while applying senior level experience to business and technology project decision-making.
· Highly organized and detail-oriented
· Strong communication and presentation skills
· Desire to work in an environment that rewards for performance
· Experience using Salesforce
· Bachelor degree
Get Ready for Your Interview!
Working at PointClickCare goes beyond the resume, because the work we perform makes a true difference in people’s lives. We build innovative healthcare technology for seniors and their caregivers that improve their quality of life and well-being on a daily basis. We believe work is so much more meaningful when you’re doing it with a higher purpose.
US; west coast preferred
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.