UX Designer Co-op (May - August 2023)
Remote or Mississauga /
PointClickCare – Market Leader Team /
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
The role will be part of the UX team, will tackle selected PointClickCare solutions to communicate the intended experience through artifacts such as storyboards, wireframes, workflows and design specification. This role will work closely with product managers and design researchers to understand stakeholders, users and the markets in which they operate; and work closely with visual designers and front-end developers to ensure intended experiences are carried through.
- This is a highly collaborative role, and you will work closely with designers, product managers, front-end developers and other solution team members to flesh out the taskflow and user experience design.
- On a regular basis, you will design and communicate the intended experience through artifacts such as storyboards, wireframes, workflows and design specification.
- You will help to create and maintain our design standards, reference materials and style guide.
- Previous co-op experience in a similar role, and studying towards a degree in systems design, human computer interaction or related field
- Highly motivated, results-driven, with a true passion for their work and desire to make their projects succeed
- An understanding of interface & user experience design best practices for web and mobile devices
- Knowledge of key design tools such as Figma and Sketch
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, team based environment
Working at PointClickCare goes beyond the resume, because the work we perform makes a true difference in people’s lives. We build innovative healthcare technology for seniors and their caregivers that improve their quality of life and well-being on a daily basis. We believe work is so much more meaningful when you’re doing it with a higher purpose.
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact email@example.com should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.