Business Development Representative - South East Region
Remote or Head Office /
Sales And Marketing /
PointClickCare is the leading cloud-based software provider for the senior care market in North America. Driven by a passion for innovation and technology, we build innovative healthcare technology for seniors and their caregivers that improve their quality of life and well-being on a daily basis. Recently named one of Deloitte’s fastest growing technology companies and Canada’s best managed companies, PointClickCare provides vast opportunities and a great culture for our employees. We believe work is much more meaningful when you're doing it with a higher purpose. For more information on PointClickCare, please connect with us on Glassdoor and LinkedIn.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Business Development Representative for PointClickCare is responsible for identifying and closing sales opportunities within our existing network customers. In this role, your primary focus will be to introduce our current customers to new products and services and further strengthen our relationship with our customers.
· Identify customer needs and cultivate effective sales strategies via phone and email.
· Post launch work with Account Managers to ensure consistent value is delivered to the customer and potential for up sell is realized
· Contribute sales leadership through your experience and work ethic
· Establish a consistent pipeline on a daily basis via lead generation
· Identifies and proactively engage in business and sales opportunities to achieve identified sales related objectives.
· Identifies and communicates complementary add-on and cross-selling opportunities to customers by leveraging detailed knowledge and understanding of PointClickCare’s products, programs, and services.
· Responsible for moderate and complex transactions with speed and accuracy in a fast-paced environment and is capable of managing and resolving the most complex transactional operations and issues.
· May be assigned to highly strategic customer accounts which may also consist of high revenue base and may assist with training and coaching other Inside Sales Representatives.
· Designs and executes strategic business plans, establishing and managing through detailed action items to drive profitable revenue growth.
· Strong understanding of pipeline management deliver predictable results
· Previous sales experience (preferably in the software and LTC industry)
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Post-secondary diploma/degree preferred
· Ability to handle a fast paced demanding environment
· Experience making outbound calls to generate sales with small-medium service based companies
· Comfortable with prospecting and cold calling, closing sales over the phone
· Proficiency at conducting needs analysis
· Ability to engage customers as you build relationships quickly and effectively
· Organized, independent, resourceful and diligent in maintaining CRM data
· Exceptional team player
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.